Dudebro Nation

Full Version: How to wash a shirt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 154128_527372589466_52502393_31018314_2545026_n.jpg]
:finger: What an ignorant load of bullshit!! :finger:

Knightryda made that comment to me yesterday.... He ended up folding the laundry as his punishment.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::finger: What an ignorant load of bullshit!! :finger:

Knightryda made that comment to me yesterday.... He ended up folding the laundry as his punishment.

I call bullshit.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote::finger: What an ignorant load of bullshit!! :finger:

I call bullshit.

He did a shitty half-ass job of it, but he did do it. I should have took a picture. Especially after that crap he posted on his FB last night.
Thats how I wash my shirts.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote::finger: What an ignorant load of bullshit!! :finger:

I call bullshit.

He did a shitty half-ass job of it, but he did do it. I should have took a picture. Especially after that crap he posted on his FB last night.

I saw that, you got a nipple sticking out again....
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:He did a shitty half-ass job of it, but he did do it. I should have took a picture. Especially after that crap he posted on his FB last night.

:? That's just a shadow
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:He did a shitty half-ass job of it, but he did do it. I should have took a picture. Especially after that crap he posted on his FB last night.

No it's not.....
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

No it's not.....

shadows can't cut glass.
:roflmao: It's true. Jim always runs around the house with clothes he wants to wear and tells me to wash it. I am pretty sure he doesn't even know how to use a washing machine.

My son had a shirt that on the tag it read: Give it to Mommy she'll know what to do with it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

No it's not.....
:worthlesswopics:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I saw that, you got a nipple sticking out again....

No it's not.....

Yes, it is! dammit
LeNeve Wrote:shadows can't cut glass.

It's a shadow
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I saw that, you got a nipple sticking out again....

No it's not.....

Yes, it is! dammit

No it really is a nipple, I have seen nipples before and I have seen your nipples before, that is definite LEE a nipple.
Pete Nice Wrote:No it really is a nipple, I have seen nipples before and I have seen your nipples before, that is definite LEE a nipple.

I think the shirt just wrinkled up and created a shadow, which you think looks like a nipple.
Pages: 1 2