Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/6/2010 - Day 3 of the same show......
I know this mexican guy, that if you buy him beer, he will clean your yard and other shitty manual labor work like that. You should do that for the time being Brampton.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:That wouldn't happen
does she know any corey's ?

Every girl knows a corey.
why is it that when I have to work with other individuals on a project, that we dont start until 10:30 or 11? how hard is it to do this right away in the morning?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
it's all wedding stuff today i think - on the CnR show

she'd definitely a whore, but she's still pretty hot
The DJ, if he's worth anything, should have anything you request. With today's technology, if it's not in his music library, he should have Internet access available on site to purchase it on the fly and have it playing within minutes!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:The DJ, if he's worth anything, should have anything you request. With today's technology, if it's not in his music library, he should have Internet access available on site to purchase it on the fly and have it playing within minutes!!!
This I agree with, everything is digital
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:The DJ, if he's worth anything, should have anything you request. With today's technology, if it's not in his music library, he should have Internet access available on site to purchase it on the fly and have it playing within minutes!!!
I bring 2 laptops to every event. Each has 60,000+ songs. Always have backup in case one crashes!!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:she just got bored and this guy began to flirt with her and her clothes and his clothes just fell off...

why cant this happen to me more often?

Flash some money and cock and it can....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:she just got bored and this guy began to flirt with her and her clothes and his clothes just fell off...

why cant this happen to me more often?

Only if your name is....

Ah damn, nevermind.
I won't.

No Coreys were involved in this tale.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I bring 2 laptops to every event. Each has 60,000+ songs. Always have backup in case one crashes!!!
do you have :

Dogs Die In Hot Cars – Godhopping
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:sounds like he is doing side work for people, like a real life actual bum does.
i think he did that side job for his wife to prevent her from doing a side job with someone else
That wouldn't happen.......she doesn't work with beckster[/quote]

Hey Now!!! whatdatmean????
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
do you have :

Dogs Die In Hot Cars – Godhopping

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DklzQKWKGgs8&v=klzQKWKGgs8&gl=US">http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_ur ... Ggs8&gl=US</a><!-- m -->
holy shit. I've been at work for 3 hours, and all ive done is take a battery out, reclaim some r-134a, and order parts.
LeNeve Wrote:holy shit. I've been at work for 3 hours, and all ive done is take a battery out, reclaim some r-134a, and order parts.

My connection to the company server has been slow and shitty and I've been listening to the drama of the day. I didn't really need to listen... The owner has been whispering everything to me that they talked about. So, I haven't gotten much done yet.
I HATE PIE!!
i need to find something to occupy my time for the next 5.5 hours

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT