Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/6/2010 - Day 3 of the same show......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Lame
I got a pickup that needs the HVAC plenum chamber replaced. Fun job. You have to take the dash out, and it takes a day or 2. :happy:
IT said on here that it was Derick's birthday yesterday. Is that true?

Happy Birthday to Derick!!!!!!!!!!
I need to get my heavy duty coat out. It's starting to be to cold for my hoodie jacket thing.
LeNeve Wrote:IT said on here that it was Derick's birthday yesterday. Is that true?

this is not true. My birthday is 5/12 not 12/5
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:IT said on here that it was Derick's birthday yesterday. Is that true?

this is not true. My birthday is 5/12 not 12/5

okay. I take it back then. I didn't think it was true actualy. Seems like this happened last year too.
the IST only go back to December 31 2009, so I can't verify this.
my weekend was filled with nothing. My old boss wanted to get my opinion on something. I really need to go into the scientific consulting business. I made $200 for about an hour of conversation. Then I got to put a wax ring on a toilet. Which brings to mind another topic. We have tv's that are 1/4" thin but were still using wax rings on toilets, maybe its time to up that technology. Then I installed a light in a basement. Sunday i spent all day on the couch watching tv
I don't know. The wax ring for a toilet is pretty good. The basic design of the toilet hasn't changed in decades either.

I saw some sort of rubber gasket thing once that you can use in place of the wax ring. It was like 20 bucks, compared to the wax ring for 2 bucks.
I am eavesdropping on family drama.... Is that wrong? The owner's son caught his wife cheating on him and it's insane.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am eavesdropping on family drama.... Is that wrong? The owner's son caught his wife cheating on him and it's insane.
pics of wife and mistress?
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am eavesdropping on family drama.... Is that wrong? The owner's son caught his wife cheating on him and it's insane.

yes I agree.
Derick Wrote:
Agreed, in order to make an informed decision we must have pictures.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am eavesdropping on family drama.... Is that wrong? The owner's son caught his wife cheating on him and it's insane.

The cheating wife is the one on the right... There is no mistress.
[Image: 6728_146793965829_680045829_3459316_7284217_n.jpg]
The big blond lady? OR the skinny one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19