Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/6/2010 - Day 3 of the same show......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pete Nice Wrote:I played that for the first time Saturday at my friends house (on his 90" screen).

There is only campaign, multi and zombie modes, no special ops like in CODMW2. When a few guys are sitting around playing, those special ops missions were the best. We tried playing the zombie mini game and it reminded me more of doom than CODMW. And it was really dark and hard to see. We ended up putting MW2 in and playing special ops

I can't wait for CODMW3

damn I will never convert you, I love black ops, there are other options similar to special ops
LeNeve Wrote:It's 12:36, and I still have no food, or an explanation why either. My wife must be shopping for a mac book or something. Now I really hate macs.
she got malware on her pc
Derick Wrote:petes totally losing the mac argument, so now he's trying to move the conversation onto phones

I am totally winning the mac argument, look at everyone agreeing with me, you've got Donginator and JDumb on your side.
leneve -- ?

Looking for the connector for the remote keyless entry module. It's the one you are supposed to short the two leads in to get it into programming mode to program the key fobs. I can't find it

1997 Econoline
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:petes totally losing the mac argument, so now he's trying to move the conversation onto phones

I am totally winning the mac argument, look at everyone agreeing with me, you've got Donginator and JDumb on your side.
you got yourslef and chip.

Losing?
They're not worth the money.
That's the whole point.
And then if you walk around and show it off like most Apple users seem to do, everyone else will think you're just a pretentious ass hole.

[Image: motivational-poster-mac-users-market.jpg]
Chip Wrote:They're not worth the money.
That's the whole point.

your missing the point. To some people not dealing with the hassle is worth the extra cost. its like shoveling your driveway, you could do it or you could pay the neighbor kid $5 to do it. I'd rather not stand out in the cold and shovel snow, to me its worth the $5 for someone else to do it
Derick Wrote:
That's the whole point.

your missing the point. To some people not dealing with the hassle is worth the extra cost. its like shoveling your driveway, you could do it or you could pay the neighbor kid $5 to do it. I'd rather not stand out in the cold and shovel snow, to me its worth the $5 for someone else to do it

You're missing the point.
As long as you stay away from shit websites, there won't be a hassle.
I don't know anyone with Windows 7 that has had a virus issue.
And I pay my association to shovel my snow, so I'm with you there.
Derick Wrote:leneve -- ?

Looking for the connector for the remote keyless entry module. It's the one you are supposed to short the two leads in to get it into programming mode to program the key fobs. I can't find it

1997 Econoline

I have never heard of doing it that way. The modul itself is behind the left quarter trim panel
1997 e-150 remote keyless entry procedure from shop manual.

To program (or reprogram) a keyless entry remote transmitter into the remote keyless entry module, perform the following steps:

Turn the key to the run or accessory position and short the two terminals of the program connector, a two-pin connector located below the driver's side of the instrument panel (04320) at the base of the steering column. All doors should lock and then unlock.
Press any button on each keyless entry remote transmitter in turn. All doors should lock and then unlock. If the door locks do not respond, press the button again (up to three times maximum with the same keyless entry remote transmitter). If the door locks still fail to respond, go to Pinpoint Test A.
Repeat Step 2 to program additional keyless entry remote transmitters into the remote keyless entry module (up to four keyless entry remote transmitters maximum).
Turn the key off.
Remove the short from the program connector. All doors should lock and then unlock.
Verify that the keyless entry remote transmitters have been successfully programmed by pressing the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each one, and observing that the system responds by locking and unlocking the doors.
Chip Wrote:You're missing the point.
give me a list of all the shit websites. your telling me you've never been searching for something and clicked a link and bam malware. And i'm not talking about searching for sleezy shit, jsut regular everyday searches. And what does windows 7 cost, i'd ask you what you paid for it, but you pirated it
Derick Wrote:
That's the whole point.

I've never had to stand outside in the snow, and work on my computer.
LeNeve Wrote:I have never heard of doing it that way. The modul itself is behind the left quarter trim panel

its not mine, another guy posted on a motocycle racing forum. i figured i would ask
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
That's the whole point.

I've never had to stand outside in the snow, and work on my computer.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You will never catch me buying anything mac... Over-priced crap.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You're missing the point.
give me a list of all the shit websites. your telling me you've never been searching for something and clicked a link and bam malware. And i'm not talking about searching for sleezy shit, jsut regular everyday searches. And what does windows 7 cost, i'd ask you what you paid for it, but you pirated it

I don't have a list.
AVG (the free version) tells me what ones to stay away from.
As soon as I click on it, AVG blocks it.
:high5: to a free OS!
I think you can get a 3 computer license for $150-$200
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19