Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/6/2010 - Day 3 of the same show......
LeNeve Wrote:The big blond lady? OR the skinny one.
the skinny one :hitit: but not the fat one.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
sorry read that wrong, she was the one cheating, not him, therefore no mistress.
Derick Wrote:
the skinny one :hitit: but not the fat one.

had to be the skinny one cheating. The big girl looks too nice, plus she probaly shouldn't jeaporidize anything she has, her pickings are slim.

The one on the right would be the skinny one... the cheating wife.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Whore, a hot whore but still a whore.
LeNeve Wrote:she probaly shouldn't jeaporidize anything she has, her pickings are slim.
i believe this to be true
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

She is the mother of 3 kids and she's hooking up with some married dude who has 6 kids of his own. I think she has delusions that he'll leave his wife for her.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

She is the mother of 3 kids and she's hooking up with some married dude who has 6 kids of his own. I think she has delusions that he'll leave his wife for her.
What a whore and he's an asshole, way to drag a dozen people into a DRAMA just cause she wants some side cock, what a bitch!!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

so how did this all go down, did he walk in on her sucking this other guys schween, riding it like one of those spring toys at the playground?
So, moral of this story is, if your wife ever wants to pose infront of a "beware of loose women" sign with a shit eating grin on her face, beware.
WyoIan Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Whore, a hot whore but still a whore.

What a whore and he's an asshole, way to drag a dozen people into a DRAMA just cause she wants some side cock, what a bitch!!

I would LOVE to talk to go in the office and throw my 2 cents at this poor guy... He should've kicked her ass out of their house. She's something else.. and giving up a good deal for nothing... He owns a successful business, they have a nice home and she just flushed it all.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:So, moral of this story is, if your wife ever wants to pose infront of a "beware of loose women" sign with a shit eating grin on her face, beware.
she could be the pickpocket, you notice how the fat one is bending over the table in her proverbial "ready position"
Derick Wrote:so how did this all go down, did he walk in on her sucking this other guys schween, riding it like one of those spring toys at the playground?

Apparently, back in July he found some incriminating text msgs (I just heard that he found out it's been going on for at least a year). They've been going to counseling, because he wanted to save the marriage. The owner confided in me over a month ago about it and I told him that his son needs to dump her ass in the middle of nowhere. She wants to play with cock rather than raise her children, because they are too much work. From what I hear, she just got bored and this guy began to flirt with her and her clothes and his clothes just fell off... She's definitely a whore. It's sad since they have really young children, too.
I HATE PIE!!
It sounded like the show had a different intro today...I don't know if they are playing the same clips or not, so I'm recording the show anyway.
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.
Chip Wrote:So, moral of this story is, if your wife ever wants to pose infront of a "beware of loose women" sign with a shit eating grin on her face, beware.

That's why I grabbed that picture... As though it were her subconscious telling the world what kind of person she really is.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT