Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking forward to.....
Joe Wrote:
negadave Wrote:If we ever get our shit together and play online poker

Name the site and the time.

I got a Pokerstars account. I'll go on at 8pm tomarrow. The play money tables. You can click requests on the top, and then "find a player". Type in WASUPDOG and it will take you to the table i'm at.

If you're starting a new acct. they only start you with $1k, so i'll probbly have to give you some chips.

Actually, i'm gonna play for a while right now. (7:30 wed)
I'm going skating on Friday... fuck yea. I can't wait!
negadave Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
negadave Wrote:I guess that other girl never panned out? The one you took on the bike....
what are you talking about? I take a lot of girls on my bike. This other deal I've been working on for a very long time

You were posting something awhile back about taking some girl out that you thought might be the one for you. I think she lived or was going to school in a different state though. I don't know, i think it was something like that.
oh yeah that girl, the one who is now in a relationship with a corey who lives in washington. thanks for the memories :killme:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
It's kind of swoot, but I don't get excited at all for major holidays. Working at FedEx for 17 years I don't get off the week of July 4 or spring break because I don't have enough seniority along with the Friday after Thanksgiving. The whole month of Dec. is blacked out for all employees so no days off there. I hate the month of Dec. I get plenty of vacation time though.

I love March Madness!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I am looking forward to... :happy: THE WEEKEND!!! :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am looking forward to... :happy: THE WEEKEND!!! :happy:

Amen
Getting a bunch of free meat.
3 of my buddies got 5 deer in the last 2 days. Cutting them tomarrow. MMMM steak.
The short work week coming up.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:The short work week coming up.

hell yeah. :happy:
tommorrow :happy:
Friday December 3rd. The group of friends that I used to hang out in high school and I are going skating and then out for Chinese food and a couple of drinks. My friend Matt is seeing if he can take the entire month of December off and if he does he will be joining us along with his gf. I can't wait...
Nussie_T Wrote:Friday December 3rd. The group of friends that I used to hang out in high school and I are going skating and then out for Chinese food and a couple of drinks. My friend Matt is seeing if he can take the entire month of December off and if he does he will be joining us along with his gf. I can't wait...
That's my Birthday! :happy:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Friday December 3rd. The group of friends that I used to hang out in high school and I are going skating and then out for Chinese food and a couple of drinks. My friend Matt is seeing if he can take the entire month of December off and if he does he will be joining us along with his gf. I can't wait...
And Leneve's too. :beer:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I am looking forward to beating Jim's ass for taking that awful picture of me and sharing it with you guys.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
And Leneve's too. :beer:

hell yeah! :high5: