Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Looking forward to.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Adults don't get exited about summer vacation, the tooth fairy, easter bunny or santa clause like kids do. So what are you looking forward to??
I'm not talking about big career or life plans, but life's little joy's.

For me, My buddy's a big eagles fan and i'm a giants Fan. We're trying to get like 8-12 friends to go to the Dec 19th game. Grill some ribs, steaks and pound some beers. Sounds like fun to me.
Vacation
Going to New York City
The annual Steelers away game trip

off the top of my head.
Somebody told me you can only tailgate in a designated lot now at giants stadium and it costs $$$. That true?
Summer time. One of my goals in life is to hit every Ballfield in America. So we have a few stadiums set up a year for trips.
Memphis Tiger basketball(which begins tonight)!
My new annual trip to NYC(DBC)!!!
Going to the Sabres game Saturday night.
The start of fishing season.
Having a :beer: when I get home tonight.
I look forward to most of the holidays. I like 4th of July alot. labor day, and memorial day are always fun times.
going out with the girls next Friday to see Harry Potter!
Holiday, we're going on a family cruise to the Caribbean in march.
LeNeve Wrote:I look forward to most of the holidays. I like 4th of July alot. labor day, and memorial day are always fun times.

I look forward to the forth of July more than most holidays. It's a ton of planning, but it's really cool to have people from all over the place come to my house.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I look forward to most of the holidays. I like 4th of July alot. labor day, and memorial day are always fun times.

I look forward to the forth of July more than most holidays. It's a ton of planning, but it's really cool to have people from all over the place come to my house.

I think the 4th is my favorite of all the holidays. There is no stress to buy shit for people, it's warm out. It's a really big celebration out here in Kansas too. People go all out. I spent at least 500 bucks on fireworks this year. We can get awesome stuff. Stuff that the professionals shoot. The food, the beer, just a total good time all around.

I would like to get to one of your parties some day. It looks like it's a ton of fun. I've never been out of Kansas for 4th of july in my 32 years. I've lived in different states, but I have always made it back to Kansas, every time.

I might dig some mortars out and shoot a couple tonight. Then turn off my lights, and hide. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I think the 4th is my favorite of all the holidays. There is no stress to buy shit for people, it's warm out. It's a really big celebration out here in Kansas too. People go all out. I spent at least 500 bucks on fireworks this year. We can get awesome stuff. Stuff that the professionals shoot. The food, the beer, just a total good time all around.

I would like to get to one of your parties some day. It looks like it's a ton of fun. I've never been out of Kansas for 4th of july in my 32 years. I've lived in different states, but I have always made it back to Kansas, every time.

I might dig some mortars out and shoot a couple tonight. Then turn off my lights, and hide. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm all about the 4th. The one thing that sucks for us in Pa is the fact that we can't buy the good fireworks. We made the 1hr trip to West Virginia to get them.
Joe Wrote:

I really look forward to Thanksgiving, when we have all my wife's Russian friends who have no family in the US over for Thanksgiving diner. Also, like Joe, I look forward to my St. Pat's party. A ton of planning and prep, but everyone always has a blast and every year it gets better. Big plans for this year, hopefully as many of you as possible are holding onto March 12th to come to the party.
Pages: 1 2 3 4