• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking forward to.....
St pats party @ pete's
Photo shoot with the ap bikini team
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I look forward to most of the holidays. I like 4th of July alot. labor day, and memorial day are always fun times.

I look forward to the forth of July more than most holidays. It's a ton of planning, but it's really cool to have people from all over the place come to my house.

I really look forward to Thanksgiving, when we have all my wife's Russian friends who have no family in the US over for Thanksgiving diner. Also, like Joe, I look forward to my St. Pat's party. A ton of planning and prep, but everyone always has a blast and every year it gets better. Big plans for this year, hopefully as many of you as possible are holding onto March 12th to come to the party.

As a kid it was all about christmas and halloween.
I'm becoming more and more down with Thanksgiving as i'm getting older. I just gotta show up, eat tons of good food, then chill out and watch some football or play some backyard wiffle ball.
Playoff times in the various sports. CFL playoffs start tomorrow.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I am looking forward to getting my Christmas tree up. I love sitting on the couch and looking at the glow of Christmas lights. I put lights on the house on Saturday before the cold air hit, Now I gotta wait for after Turkey day to turn them on.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:St pats party @ pete's
forgot to include, meeting and having relations with someones un-named sister

also ALL of the SINGLE russian girls that WILL be @petes party
Derick Wrote:

You hope! :poke:

How are those talks with her going?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

it would be a done deal already if not for the distance, thats the hang up right now
Derick Wrote:it would be a done deal already if not for the distance, thats the hang up right now

Cool. Good for you. Now let's hope she doesn't meet any Coreys.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am looking forward to getting my Christmas tree up. I love sitting on the couch and looking at the glow of Christmas lights. I put lights on the house on Saturday before the cold air hit, Now I gotta wait for after Turkey day to turn them on.
Mine have been up for three weeks but I too go by the unwritten rule of not turning them on till after Thanksgiving.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
The Superbowl :wink:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

it would be a done deal already if not for the distance, thats the hang up right now

I guess that other girl never panned out? The one you took on the bike....
If we ever get our shit together and play online poker
negadave Wrote:I guess that other girl never panned out? The one you took on the bike....
what are you talking about? I take a lot of girls on my bike. This other deal I've been working on for a very long time
negadave Wrote:If we ever get our shit together and play online poker

Name the site and the time.
Derick Wrote:
negadave Wrote:I guess that other girl never panned out? The one you took on the bike....
what are you talking about? I take a lot of girls on my bike. This other deal I've been working on for a very long time

You were posting something awhile back about taking some girl out that you thought might be the one for you. I think she lived or was going to school in a different state though. I don't know, i think it was something like that.