Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COD Black Ops
The thing is, for us to take a team that large out of Combat Training and into a live game against other people, we almost need Duckman and Donginator to be in the party or else we will get flat out owned. Rocklobster is good too, but it is a dudebro's son, not hte actual dudebro.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Ya, I had to remove rocklobster cause his kid was kind-of annoying, and I curse way too much to play with the yung-ins!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
WyoIan Wrote:Ya, I had to remove rocklobster cause his kid was kind-of annoying, and I curse way too much to play with the yung-ins!
Rocklobster and his kid are both really good, though... great teammates to have...

We had a blast last night... Eddie is such a crackup to have on our team... the opposing players were even killing themselves laughing at the shit we were saying and doing...
BDH Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Ya, I had to remove rocklobster cause his kid was kind-of annoying, and I curse way too much to play with the yung-ins!
Rocklobster and his kid are both really good, though... great teammates to have...

We had a blast last night... Eddie is such a crackup to have on our team... the opposing players were even killing themselves laughing at the shit we were saying and doing...

Did Eddie break that two kills in a game barrier he has been stuck at?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I know he got 2 kills in one game... mighta gotten more, actually... we were playing either S&D or Sabotage... cant remember... we all ended up dying before Eddie every time, so we got to watch through Eddie's screen... watching him walk around the map crouched down all ninja and shit was hilarious... then, he would see someone, try to shoot, miss, give away his location and get killed by 2 or 3 at the same time...
I hate you all!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
just ordered black ops off of ebay should be getting pwned by you guys by this time next week
The Zombie map for the new map pack now has a trailer, I am digging it :rock:

[youtube]3_Cx82OFXM0[/youtube]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Anyone playing tonight?
I just saw a tweet, rocketdog is on his way.

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JDubb Wrote:I just saw a tweet, rocketdog is on his way.

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm He's not on my list
Thoughts on the new maps? I only did 1 math of combat training in each, but they look big.
Yeah, they all seem to have alot of area. I like them though.
Cross reference between forum names and gamertags.
PM me to get on the list if you are not.

http://www.dudebronation.com/?page_id=110676

Link on the main page to it as well.
I will be get them tomorrow, trying to get them for free by following the black ops guys on twitter
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops Combat Training LeNeve 1 1,710 03-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice