Dudebro Nation

Full Version: COD Black Ops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Has anyone gotten this yet? Thoughts?

I got it, but I don't have time to try it out. Maybe over the weekend.
My thoughts are I will wait until it goes on sale b/c Infinity didn't make it.
[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]

Posted then the site crashed. When it came back it posted 2 more. I deleted one and left the other duplicate there so you could use this image.
I have it, still need to get use to it, much different game from MW2, and they fixed a lot that Inifity Ward never would fix
Pete Nice Wrote:My thoughts are I will wait until it goes on sale b/c Infinity didn't make it.
I never understood the hate for Treyarch, every game I played has been quality
I started the single player mode today and it's still a quality game. Nothing like world at war, I couldn't get into that one.
I kinda feel like I should beat Mafie 2 before I start this one. Plus I bought it to shoot the shit out of Pete and now he's going to hold off buying it.
So I turned on the Xbox to play Mafia and I saw my father was online playing Black Ops online so I decided to check it out. It's pretty good. It seems a lot better than WOW.

Sad thing is I suck terribly at it. I mean really bad.
I know it's off topic, but that 108 sig just said "The Jerk Box." Don't tell me that one notch to the right bled over like in the FM days.
I don't really play on line so I was very disapointed with Modern Warfare 2. Way too short. I won't be buying this until I see it a lot cheaper.
bought it a couple days ago, and i've finished the game......Is it just me or are do these games seem way to short?

the online is good, and the zombie modes are pretty cool, but if you don't like online, probably not worth the purchase
I got black ops today. I came home and it was sitting there where I put my keys. :happy:
My wife must have went somewhere today and bought it for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12