Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COD Black Ops
Joe Wrote:No one has been playing lately. I downloaded the new maps and played maybe 2 matches. I think that was the first time I played in 1-2 months. I was bad. I mean really bad to the point of other players telling me to leave. Right before I gave up I jumped in a game with BDH. I sucked so bad I think him and his friends quit early and went to bed.

I finally reached lvl 50 and did the prestige thing, boy was that a dumb move. Starting back at 0 sucks ass. I am back up to lvl 12 or 13 but it still sucks ass. I dont think i am ever going to prestige again.
Texas Fan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:No one has been playing lately. I downloaded the new maps and played maybe 2 matches. I think that was the first time I played in 1-2 months. I was bad. I mean really bad to the point of other players telling me to leave. Right before I gave up I jumped in a game with BDH. I sucked so bad I think him and his friends quit early and went to bed.

I finally reached lvl 50 and did the prestige thing, boy was that a dumb move. Starting back at 0 sucks ass. I am back up to lvl 12 or 13 but it still sucks ass. I dont think i am ever going to prestige again.

I agree. It has sucked since doing that.
Only prestige, if you can prestige quick, I personally like prestiging, I did have a goal of prestige 15, but gave up because it takes too long

I am at prestige 8 level 40.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Only prestige, if you can prestige quick, I personally like prestiging, I did have a goal of prestige 15, but gave up because it takes too long

I am at prestige 8 level 40.

[smiley]nerd[/smiley]
I'm at 15th prestige, level 20 right now... I figured fuck it... I came this far...
I am working on this plan to pimp my car out and install an xbox with huge tv in the trunk, so I have something to fucking do on my long and useless lunches. (I'd rather work anbd collect extra hours)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am working on this plan to pimp my car out and install an xbox with huge tv in the trunk, so I have something to fucking do on my long and useless lunches. (I'd rather work anbd collect extra hours)
Buy a sony experia phone. Its got a built in psp

sent from a spaceship
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am working on this plan to pimp my car out and install an xbox with huge tv in the trunk, so I have something to fucking do on my long and useless lunches. (I'd rather work anbd collect extra hours)

sent from a spaceship

Does it have Friendster built in too?
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

sent from a spaceship

Does it have Friendster built in too?
its an android phone. plus its a psp. so she doesn't have to Put an xbox and tv in her car :roll:
Brampton Wrote:

sent from a spaceship

I was looking at getting a PSP a little while ago, then my mother in law got Lego Harry Potter so I borrowed Jim's dad Nintendo DS and then they went out and bought me a Nintendo DSI. That has occupied me through several hours of boredom and long truck rides.
I am never going to prestige, BUT people will get on you if you stay at the first level 50 and never prestige, if I get to 50 on the next game fast, I might prestige one time.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
So I don't get this nuketown 24:7 thing. I played nuketown twice finally and then it couldn't be played again. So how does that usually work?

Sent from Amy Whinehouse's crack pipe.
Texas Fan Wrote:So I don't get this nuketown 24:7 thing. I played nuketown twice finally and then it couldn't be played again. So how does that usually work?

Its a separate playlist, gotta go find it, go to core and then to the bottom of the list
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I just realized that double XP means nothing to me. I am not prestiging, so I never get any XP anyway. All I can do now is make challenges and level up all my weapons and extras.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Yeah I found it. It's core and like moshpit. I can't play core anymore after getting so used to hardcore. Using a full clip for one guy is annoying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops Combat Training LeNeve 1 1,710 03-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice