Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/8/2010 - Come back weekend!
Chip Wrote:No way. They will. I am right now. And I will again at 3 when HNIC radio comes on.

Do you listen to Philly sports talk?

http://player.radio.com/player/RadioPlay...station=60
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:No way. They will. I am right now. And I will again at 3 when HNIC radio comes on.

No, I think I can on my phone. I have this IHeartRadio app with radio stations from just about every city in the country, I could probably get it through there too.
I started doing a word search yesterday, I forgot how much I hated them. It took me an hour to find 28/30 words. I finally gave up and left it on the table, when Jim came home from work I told him to find the last two words (Trick & Treat) even he couldn't find them so this morning I highlighted all the T's.... and those two words aren't even in the puzzle.... what a kick in the ass.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

No, I think I can on my phone. I have this IHeartRadio app with radio stations from just about every city in the country, I could probably get it through there too.

No, no WIP
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't know what I'd do with this, but it would be pretty sweet to have one of the chairs from The Spectrum in Philly.

They are selling them for $299

Hey, I'd take them. I'm sure I could mount them somewhere...

My brother has a friend who's dad is a retired Wayne county sheriff, and he picked up a part time job working security at the old Tiger Stadium before they tore it down. He's a cool guy, fun to drink with. He said he could have let me in to grab chairs and stuff. He had a row of 4, and had hooked up a bunch of other people withthem too. If I had known earlier I'd have been all over it.

Hey, I get to have lunch with the Tigers team in January. It should be cool... I can ask them how it felt to watch their former team mates win the championship :wink: ..... (no, I'll be good that day)

You should bring me.

Um... Yeah, sure.... :grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:I started doing a word search yesterday, I forgot how much I hated them. It took me an hour to find 28/30 words. I finally gave up and left it on the table, when Jim came home from work I told him to find the last two words (Trick & Treat) even he couldn't find them so this morning I highlighted all the T's.... and those two words aren't even in the puzzle.... what a kick in the ass.

I like doing those.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I started doing a word search yesterday, I forgot how much I hated them. It took me an hour to find 28/30 words. I finally gave up and left it on the table, when Jim came home from work I told him to find the last two words (Trick & Treat) even he couldn't find them so this morning I highlighted all the T's.... and those two words aren't even in the puzzle.... what a kick in the ass.

I like doing those.

Like doing what? The ass kicks?
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't know what I'd do with this, but it would be pretty sweet to have one of the chairs from The Spectrum in Philly.

They are selling them for $299

Hey, I'd take them. I'm sure I could mount them somewhere...

My brother has a friend who's dad is a retired Wayne county sheriff, and he picked up a part time job working security at the old Tiger Stadium before they tore it down. He's a cool guy, fun to drink with. He said he could have let me in to grab chairs and stuff. He had a row of 4, and had hooked up a bunch of other people withthem too. If I had known earlier I'd have been all over it.

I was in charge of security for the three rivers stadium sale loadout. I grabbed two sets of two seats and about 20 4' x 4' pieces of the field turf. FOR FREEEEEEEE

I heard the Mellon Arena seats are going to cost $500 each.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:I had a great weekend. Met Derick on Friday, my wifes birthday on Saturday and a great wine lunch, than yesterday got a lot of work done around the house including hanging christmas lights, topped off with the Packers blowing out the Cowboys. The whole weekend hanging out on Ping Chat was also a lot of fun too.

Did you and Derick have time to have a man date?

Ping chat huh? No wonder BBM was dead this weekend. Ping not available on BB storm....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I had a great weekend. Met Derick on Friday, my wifes birthday on Saturday and a great wine lunch, than yesterday got a lot of work done around the house including hanging christmas lights, topped off with the Packers blowing out the Cowboys. The whole weekend hanging out on Ping Chat was also a lot of fun too.

Ping chat huh? No wonder BBM was dead this weekend. Ping not available on BB storm....

When are you upgrading that phone?
Joe Wrote:Someone has to ask C&R how they feel about following a cooking show.

So is Spotcenter getting cancelled?

Pete Nice Wrote:

No the new morning show is a cooking show. Spot follows that show.
Pete Nice Wrote:

ellis ended an hour earlier than usual then there was a cooking show for an hour then spotcenter
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I like doing those.

Like doing what? The ass kicks?

yes
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

When are you upgrading that phone?

December, but there is nothing worth getting. I am waiting for Verizon to get the torch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM