Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BS right?
The world is not coming to an end, but you are...eventually! We all are so make the best!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:The world is not coming to an end, but you are...eventually! We all are so make the best!!!

Well, if the end were really near, I'd like to cash out and live it up.... :wink:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, if the end were really near, I'd like to cash out and live it up.... :wink:

Which is EXACTLY why they'd never tell you if it was. Everybody would do the same thing.
Squarehead Wrote:Just like everyone's electronics were going to shut down for Y2K?

Well my toaster stopped working. :?
Joe Wrote:
Squarehead Wrote:Just like everyone's electronics were going to shut down for Y2K?

A doodoo toaster?
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe Wrote:Not till 2012
Apparently that's been changed now, but I don't know the new date.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Joe Wrote:

We had one those printers that had the holes on the sides of the the paper to move it that quit working on that day.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Joe Wrote:

I threw my toaster away last week. It had too many crumbs in the bottom. Apparently the home maker here didn't know you can open the door at the bottom and clean that shit up.
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

A doodoo toaster?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

We had one those printers that had the holes on the sides of the the paper to move it that quit working on that day.

Ha a dot matrix printer. We still use those at work for the hardback tech paper. It's thicker so when a dummy mechanic :poke: it doesn't make the paper really black and it holds up.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Ha a dot matrix printer. We still use those at work for the hardback tech paper. It's thicker so when a dummy mechanic :poke: it doesn't make the paper really black and it holds up.
We have something like that for our work orders. It's a three layer carbon paper with the company logo and a place to write what we did.
We rip off one side of the holes and rip out the bottom copy for the customer before we leave the site.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]