Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 11/4 - Thanks for the banner Joe!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Stay away from Windows phones.. do they even have an app market? And switch to Sprint, Verizon rapes you with those data charges and now they have that tiered data plans which will fuck you at some point.

My dude wants us to switch to Sprint for that, but everyone I know around here with Sprint all bitch about the crappy signal. I don't want to trade down for crappy service. I did go to their site to figure out what the price difference would be and it's not much. Definitely not enough to give up what I have.
Around here, I would be better off using two cans and string than switching to Sprint.
DaveP Wrote:Stay away from Windows phones.. do they even have an app market? And switch to Sprint, Verizon rapes you with those data charges and now they have that tiered data plans which will fuck you at some point.

My dude wants us to switch to Sprint for that, but everyone I know around here with Sprint all bitch about the crappy signal. I don't want to trade down for crappy service. I did go to their site to figure out what the price difference would be and it's not much. Definitely not enough to give up what I have.

They must have added towers or some shit around here, because it used to suck. The service is way better than Verizon now. Plus getting a 25% discount through work, I am at around $55 a month for unlimited everything except minutes, 450 on that... but who uses a phone to talk anymore.
Brian in NY Wrote:

Around here, I would be better off using two cans and string than switching to Sprint.

I used to think the same thing. Ask around, maybe they have recently upgraded
DaveP Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I used to think the same thing. Ask around, maybe they have recently upgraded
I want service at my house which is in a rural area. The closest place that has Sprint service is 30 miles away.
eddieyourdj Wrote:The Situation is on Stern!!!

"To be honest with you..." :douche:
Brian in NY Wrote:I want service at my house which is in a rural area. The closest place that has Sprint service is 30 miles away.

Well Hamden will not be a vacation spot for me
DaveP Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I want service at my house which is in a rural area. The closest place that has Sprint service is 30 miles away.

I don't think it's a vacation spot for anyone.
Brian in NY Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Do you have stores that are open past 6?
Brian in NY Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Did you move? I thought it used to say you lived in Buffalo
DaveP Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I've never lived in Buffalo. Airhej lives in Buffalo.
DaveP Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Air_Hej lives in B-Lo.
Brian in NY Wrote:I've never lived in Buffalo. Airhej lives in Buffalo.

Ah ok.. alcohol must be affecting my memory
i'm done as of noon 30 tomorrow, then i'm on vacation. So I plan to do very little between now and tomorrow
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i'm done as of noon 30 tomorrow, then i'm on vacation. So I plan to do very little between now and tomorrow

An average day for you than :poke:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm done as of noon 30 tomorrow, then i'm on vacation. So I plan to do very little between now and tomorrow

An average day for you than :poke:
contrary to belief I actually do stuff occasionally, you must be thinking about leneve :poke:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM