Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
the keifer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:btw a lot of us live in PA. Be glad, be very very glad that Onorato lost. He completely destroyed and bankrupt Allegheny County and would have done the same to the state. I mean, that guy would have made Rendell look not terrible.
Wasn't he the one that started the tunnel to nowhere?

You mean the 240 million dollar tunnel to nowhere? Yes it was him.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
"Congratulations! You won!" Fuck, I hate that ad!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
michaelangelo Wrote:Good thing you were wearing your glasses, I always think i should wear safety glasses when i'm using my weed wacker but I never do

Jim's old man is adamant about wearing safety shit. Since he is one of the traffic engineers for the province he gets sent safety magazines all the time. To pick up recycle I wear bright orange overalls with reflective bands, I am currently wearing a fleeced lined water resistant coat because I am waiting for my orange safety coat to get in, steel toed boots, safety googles & a dust mask (if I am shredding glass). I also wear two pairs of gloves at all times.
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:btw a lot of us live in PA. Be glad, be very very glad that Onorato lost. He completely destroyed and bankrupt Allegheny County and would have done the same to the state. I mean, that guy would have made Rendell look not terrible.

Indeed he was. I normally vote for the Dems, but there was no way in hell this guy was getting my vote.
[youtube]Hq1wu3WXSSc[/youtube]

I forgot that assbag cocksucker also made booze more expensive around here.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

I guess that how he created all those jobs they bragged about.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

And it would've cost another 21 mill to halt the project.
Nice sig Joe!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

I thought all those jobs the Dems are bragging about are part time census workers.

Pete Nice Wrote:I thought all those jobs the Dems are bragging about are part time census workers.

Hey when you have nothing better to do just start counting people.
the keifer Wrote:Nice sig Joe!

Not too small to read?
Joe Wrote:

Not too small to read?
Nope. And I'm using a 15" screen.
[youtube]rr06IyWMf4Y[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:

Not too small to read?
no...just right! :roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:How the hell did you do that? I had a piece of glass in my foot and Jim had to pin me down on the bed to get it out because I refuse to have people touch my feet. I was crying... it sucked.

it just shot out of the nail clippers, and richochet off my pupil.

I had a piece of glass from the shredder a last week come flying out of the shoot, hit my face, ricochet off my safety glasses and go into my eye. It took me about 10 minutes to get it out. It was a large piece of glass too... Glass is dangerous shit~
Good thing you were wearing your glasses, I always think i should wear safety glasses when i'm using my weed wacker but I never do
I was watching a friend run the lathe once and a chunk of filing came flying off, and landed in his eyelash. Even after a call that close the dumb fucker wouldn't put safety glasses on. I once had a knife bounce off my glasses about a millimeter from the edge. Would've gone right in my eye if I hadn't been wearing glasses. Do you need to wear a hard hat or hearing protection?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM