Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11-2-10 YOUR MOM!!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey Pete, Staal was just about to come back, and breaks his hand in practice is out 6 more weeks.
:roflmao:
:happy:
:poke:
:crank:

Yeah, that's how he broke his hand.

:roflmao:
I've never seen my mom bake a pie. My aunt bakes pies, and my grandma. Never my mom though.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never seen my mom bake a pie. My aunt bakes pies, and my grandma. Never my mom though.

I don't like pies..... :barf:
A nickelback song just came on at work......someone actually said out loud. "great song"

Is it wrong that I'm laughing out loud at them?
Brampton Wrote:A nickelback song just came on at work......someone actually said out loud. "great song"

Did you kick them in the nuts?
Pete Nice Wrote:Makes great pie.....

:tater: :tater: :taterpie:

:finger: :finger:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Pete how was New Orleans???? details please....what did you do, where did you eat, what did you eat, how was the game, did you wear a costume???, if so what were you? Was Burbon Street crazy on Sat night? If so what did you see!!!!! Thanks.

More importantly, did you stay on the level?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Are you addicted to sugar??? A new study says sugar addiction is as powerful as addiction to nicotine and is one of the most difficult to break. Symptoms of sugar addiction: Fatigue, getting irritable when hungry, chronic nasal congestion, weight gain, inability to lose weight, sinusitis, irritable bowel, poor concentration and memory loss. Sounds like me. Does it sound like you?

I am an addict, but I can quit anytime. :?
I HATE PIE!!
the new cleaning lady, and the service manager leave together alot for some reason. mmmmmmmmmm........................................................
Brampton Wrote:A nickelback song just came on at work......someone actually said out loud. "great song"

I can actually picture nickle back blasting out at a toyota/lexus dealership. Edgy enough to make people feel cool, but not too edgy, kind of like sheryl crow. Lexus edgy.

yes nickelback is lexus level of edginess.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never seen my mom bake a pie. My aunt bakes pies, and my grandma. Never my mom though.

I don't like pies..... :barf:

AGREED :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

Did you kick them in the vagina?

fixed
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

fixed

Well, I was going to respond saying it was a trick question.
Because no Nickleback fan has nuts.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

fixed

Well, I was going to respond saying it was a trick question.
Because no Nickleback fan has nuts.
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:the new cleaning lady, and the service manager leave together alot for some reason. mmmmmmmmmm........................................................

:doggystyle:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve