Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing says Happy Halloween like....
cody Wrote:That was us a week ago. Confusedad: But ! It all melted and it's nice again.
Where I'm from the rule of thumb is anytime after halloween the snow is gonna stay.
:whomo:
michaelangelo Wrote:
cody Wrote:That was us a week ago. Confusedad: But ! It all melted and it's nice again.
Where I'm from the rule of thumb is anytime after halloween the snow is gonna stay.

haha! Dick! I don't control the weather. Unless I'm evidently a homo cause I don't like snow. Fuck snow.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
cody Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:

haha! Dick! I don't control the weather. Unless I'm evidently a homo cause I don't like snow. Fuck snow.
um, i was just agreeing with you, i didn't get that smilie until someone explained it to me. no offence intended
michaelangelo Wrote:
cody Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:

um, i was just agreeing with you, i didn't get that smilie until someone explained it to me. no offence intended

hahahaha! Noooo, no no, it's cool. :wink: Just fuckin with ya anyway. Don't take anything I write seriously. I'm pretty sure you're not a dick.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween Costume Ideas Beckster 8 5,729 07-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Happy Birthday To My Fav Derick 7 2,467 12-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Last Post: michaelangelo
  HAPPY! HAPPY DAY! cody 36 10,491 10-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post: cody
  Halloween Custumes..... Beckster 30 9,394 09-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice