Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe
Pete Nice Wrote:United is looking to Buy Reina from Liverpool. That would be AWESOME!!!! Liverpool is saying no, hopefully they will get relegated, in which case they will almost have to sell Reina.

Liverpool is playing like crap this year. They can't get anything going. My questions is how does ManU have any money to buy players when they keep selling off their top talent to put some cash on the books. ManU is doing well on the pitch but should be relegated financially. Maybe things will get better for Liverpool once the Red Socks finish their purchase.
i'm having one of those moments where I cant decide if I need to poop or not
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i'm having one of those moments where I cant decide if I need to poop or not

I've never had one of those moments.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:United is looking to Buy Reina from Liverpool. That would be AWESOME!!!! Liverpool is saying no, hopefully they will get relegated, in which case they will almost have to sell Reina.

Liverpool is playing like crap this year. They can't get anything going. My questions is how does ManU have any money to buy players when they keep selling off their top talent to put some cash on the books. ManU is doing well on the pitch but should be relegated financially. Maybe things will get better for Liverpool once the Red Socks finish their purchase.

You need to check the wires my friend. The Glaziers just dumped a bunch of their liquid assets into United and gave Fergie a 100 million pound transfer budget to get players for next year. They are targeting Reina or another top keeper and midfielders, some young gun from Standard in the Bulgarian league who everyone wants is on top of their list. United is gonna be dope next year!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
So there are a few rednecks here at the airport, most likely from West Virginia, wearing wranglers and camo and swearing up a storm. One of them keep riding back and forth on the moving rail of the moving sidewalk. I kind of want to see him faceplant and start gushing blood for being a fucking idiot redneck.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:So there are a few rednecks here at the airport, most likely from West Virginia, wearing wranglers and camo and swearing up a storm. One of them keep riding back and forth on the moving rail of the moving sidewalk. I kind of want to see him faceplant and start gushing blood for being a fucking idiot redneck.

Their clothes consist of camo, wranglers and nascar hats and shirt with shitkicker boots.

Joe Wrote:Perfect new show intro.

[youtube]7LuSP4QaXiQ[/youtube]

Give me a Hell.. Gimme a Yeeeah... :rock: :rock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I just got one upped on facebook. I posted earlier about going to NOLA and some chick I know just posted "I'm off to Morocco".

I want to go to Morocco.....

Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So there are a few rednecks here at the airport, most likely from West Virginia, wearing wranglers and camo and swearing up a storm. One of them keep riding back and forth on the moving rail of the moving sidewalk. I kind of want to see him faceplant and start gushing blood for being a fucking idiot redneck.

Their clothes consist of camo, wranglers and nascar hats and shirt with shitkicker boots.

That's worse than here.
A 4th redneck just showed up. He is wearing a button down shirt.....with a nascar t under it and a nascar beanie and wranglers and shitkickers.

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

That's worse than here.
They could be from here.
Derick Wrote:i'm having one of those moments where I cant decide if I need to poop or not

That's where the saying "Shit or get off the pot" comes from... Confusedhock:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

That's worse than here.

West Virginia :roll:

PGH is the closest airport for most of that state....

Good morning to everyone but Pete; Grrrrr!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
3 more rednecks just showed up. Wranglers, Nascar hats, shitkickers and nascar hoodies for these three.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM