Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe
If Onorato wins governor, I will be putting my house on the market and notifying my company that I will be transferring to New York City. That is no bullshit, I am serious about this. This guy is terrible. And I have run into this guy around town at events and he is a HUGE asshole.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:When the president starts doing interviews on comedy central, I kind of lose faith in the country.

I lost faith in the country when they voted in the current president. Or maybe it was when they elected Dubya a second time. No it was the current president, Dubya's second term just reassured me that the country's system is fucked up.

I lost faith in our country as I started learning more about politics. We can't move forward with career politicians and all of the partisan bull shit. Once they get in office they forget why they are there, to represent their constituencies. Instead they start working on their retirement and getting reelected to a second term. Most of the time that includes aligning with their party leadership and voting along party lines to gain the proper support. :nutswinger: Once they are reelected it is auto pilot because no they are set. Our system is so effed up. I don't know the last time there was a candidate that I could support; maybe Jessie Ventura. I voted for him because he was a no BS guy, didn't play the typical games, pissed off almost everyone especially the media and because he wasn't a democrat or republican. I effin hate politicians. :flame:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rendell is a mobbed up piece of shit.

DO NOT VOTE FOR ONORATO!!!! He destroyed Allegheny County and everyone here HATES him. He will drive up taxes and spend money on worthless bullshit. He is a bigger piece of crap than any candidate you will EVER see.

So I am voting for Corbett.

I approve this message.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:When the president starts doing interviews on comedy central, I kind of lose faith in the country.

I lost faith in the country when they voted in the current president. Or maybe it was when they elected Dubya a second time. No it was the current president, Dubya's second term just reassured me that the country's system is fucked up.

I lost faith in our country as I started learning more about politics. We can't move forward with career politicians and all of the partisan bull shit. Once they get in office they forget why they are there, to represent their constituencies. Instead they start working on their retirement and getting reelected to a second term. Most of the time that includes aligning with their party leadership and voting along party lines to gain the proper support. :nutswinger: Once they are reelected it is auto pilot because no they are set. Our system is so effed up. I don't know the last time there was a candidate that I could support; maybe Jessie Ventura. I voted for him because he was a no BS guy, didn't play the typical games, pissed off almost everyone especially the media and because he wasn't a democrat or republican. I effin hate politicians. :flame:

:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:If Onorato wins governor, I will be putting my house on the market and notifying my company that I will be transferring to New York City. That is no bullshit, I am serious about this. This guy is terrible. And I have run into this guy around town at events and he is a HUGE asshole.

Move to NYC? So you can pay more?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If Onorato wins governor, I will be putting my house on the market and notifying my company that I will be transferring to New York City. That is no bullshit, I am serious about this. This guy is terrible. And I have run into this guy around town at events and he is a HUGE asshole.

you should move this way, to the chicago area
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:

Actually, I would rent my house out and move back after Onorato gets voted out. Not pay more, make more....my salary would double if I moved there.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

you should move this way, to the chicago area

I am not licensed in Illinios.

My wife would not approve anywhere except DC, NYC, Miami or Cali.

United is looking to Buy Reina from Liverpool. That would be AWESOME!!!! Liverpool is saying no, hopefully they will get relegated, in which case they will almost have to sell Reina.

Pete Nice Wrote:United is looking to Buy Reina from Liverpool. That would be AWESOME!!!! Liverpool is saying no, hopefully they will get relegated, in which case they will almost have to sell Reina.
i have no idea what this means
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:United is looking to Buy Reina from Liverpool. That would be AWESOME!!!! Liverpool is saying no, hopefully they will get relegated, in which case they will almost have to sell Reina.
Soccer?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Soccer?
all i read was blah blah blah
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Soccer?
Yeah.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Soccer?
Yeah.

Football actually.

Pete Nice Wrote:Football actually.
fooosball

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM