Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe
JDubb Wrote:I am in such a Confusedwoot: mood today and have no idea why. I really hope all the positivity here and a top notch show by CnR bring me out of the smood.

Swoot moods equal lay offs. You better start getting happy.
Fucking fuck fuck fuckers fuck.

My flight got cancelled to ATL, where I was connecting to NOLA. "mechanical issues". I don't care if the tampon dispenser doesn't work, jsut get me to fucking New Orleans!!!

Now I have to wait on stand by until the next flight at 12:20PM. I was supposed to be in NOLA at 12:30PM. (hey where did the angry red smiley go?)

I wonder if I can get something free out of this.....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
When the president starts doing interviews on comedy central, I kind of lose faith in the country.
:happy:
Today is my Friday.
I'm off tomorrow, and am about to have a 3 day weekend.
LeNeve Wrote:When the president starts doing interviews on comedy central, I kind of lose faith in the country.

I lost faith in the country when they voted in the current president. Or maybe it was when they elected Dubya a second time. No it was the current president, Dubya's second term just reassured me that the country's system is fucked up.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Fucking fuck fuck fuckers fuck.

My flight got cancelled to ATL, where I was connecting to NOLA. "mechanical issues". I don't care if the tampon dispenser doesn't work, jsut get me to fucking New Orleans!!!

Now I have to wait on stand by until the next flight at 12:20PM. I was supposed to be in NOLA at 12:30PM. (hey where did the angry red smiley go?)

I wonder if I can get something free out of this.....

Oh Pete that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this how you feel?? :riot: :riot: Confusedlap: :killme: :barf: :crank: Wtf Lame :rant:
Chip Wrote::happy:
Today is my Friday.

Yesterday was my Friday, I don't work again until next next Wednesday, unless you call drinking Hurricanes and Grenades and giving $1's to strippers work....

Today is my Friday.

Lucky you!!!!!
Last night at the dumb class I had to go to, I sat next to an, open mouth gum chewer, and a pen clicker. Then once I focused in on those two nervous peices of shit, then all I could hear was pen clickers, and ice crunchers all through the classroom. It's good already know how to use a scan tool properly. I don't even know why we go to these stupid things. I think the shop foreman likes to get paid to leave town, and get a free meal. Those 2 things are not worth the 3 hours of torture I endured last night.
Not looking forward to going again tonight at all.

Also all the other times we have gone, they have had catered dinners, that were really good. Last night they had a brown bag, with one orange, one sandwich, one plain bag of chips, and 2 packets of mustard. I think people in jail eat better than that.

:riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:When the president starts doing interviews on comedy central, I kind of lose faith in the country.

I lost faith in the country when they voted in the current president. Or maybe it was when they elected Dubya a second time. No it was the current president, Dubya's second term just reassured me that the country's system is fucked up.

Pete who do you like for the Governor of PA??? I almost wish Rendall could run again.....

I don't mind that so much. I like to know what the president is up to. I just wish he was actually UP to something.

"Yes We Can................. Later"
Pete Nice Wrote:
Today is my Friday.

Yesterday was my Friday, I don't work again until next next Wednesday, unless you call drinking Hurricanes and Grenades and giving $1's to strippers work....

[Image: post_one_up.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah I did yoo. That comedy central thing just totally confirmed it. I mean you have a show with monsters fucking each other. Then imediately following tha,t here's the president.
LeNeve Wrote:Last night at the dumb class I had to go to, I sat next to an, open mouth gum chewer, and a pen clicker. Then once I focused in on those two nervous peices of shit, then all I could hear was pen clickers, and ice crunchers all through the classroom. It's good already know how to use a scan tool properly. I don't even know why we go to these stupid things. I think the shop foreman likes to get paid to leave town, and get a free meal. Those 2 things are not worth the 3 hours of torture I endured last night.
Not looking forward to going again tonight at all.

Also all the other times we have gone, they have had catered dinners, that were really good. Last night they had a brown bag, with one orange, one sandwich, one plain bag of chips, and 2 packets of mustard. I think people in jail eat better than that.

:riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot: :riot:

Sorry, but...

:roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pete who do you like for the Governor of PA??? I almost wish Rendall could run again.....

Rendell is a mobbed up piece of shit.

DO NOT VOTE FOR ONORATO!!!! He destroyed Allegheny County and everyone here HATES him. He will drive up taxes and spend money on worthless bullshit. He is a bigger piece of crap than any candidate you will EVER see.

So I am voting for Corbett.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM