Poll: Who has worse taste in music?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Joe
46.67%
7 46.67%
2. Pete
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's settle a debate.
Oops, I misread the poll :fart:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Beckster did you vote against me??

No! Pete's wayyy too into pop music, I can't stand that shit. Plus, he doesn't recognize the greatness which is :tool:

You lost points for not liking my Trent. But your music picks are much better than club music and pop.

UMMMMM I don't like pop music AT ALL. Stop spreading lies.

I like club music and some hip hop, but NOT pop music. I fucking hate pop music.

I would consider club music the same as pop, not a fan of either.

And I changed my vote, because I misread the poll

Club music is NOT pop and it is an insult to anyone who makes or plays it to call it pop.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Do people drive around blaring "club" music from their cars?? Just wondering
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster made her entire decision off the fact I hate Tool, yet Joe hates NIN and that made no impact. I see an obvious lack of consistency there.

Yet.. Joe also listed Metallica, Megadeth, Hollywood Undead... i basically counted out who listed the most group whom I also like. Joe only fails at his dissing of NIN and female groups.

I also listen to Mettallica and Hollywood Undead.

Ahh screw it, I am not bothering.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Do people drive around blaring "club" music from their cars?? Just wondering

No, might turn it up a little if it's a good song and your in a good mood, but I know what you are attempting to infer and no is the answer.

Pete Nice Wrote:I also listen to Mettallica and Hollywood Undead.

But you didn't list them.. You listed groups I don't even know
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I also listen to Mettallica and Hollywood Undead.

But you didn't list them.. You listed groups I don't even know

So if you don't know them you can't judge them, you can only judge based on the ones you know. Right?

And I did list Hollywood Undead. I thought about putting Mettallica, but figured it was too easy.

I guess I should have gone lowest common denominator.

Maybe I mispoke on some of that too, though Pete.. I don't like the Ramones, Jay-Z, LL Cool J, Misfits, Dropkick Murphys, Biggie Smalls...

While I may listen to rap because Jim likes it, I am not a huge fan and own no rap albums.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Maybe I mispoke on some of that too, though Pete.. I don't like the Ramones, Jay-Z, LL Cool J, Misfits, Dropkick Murphys, Biggie Smalls...

While I may listen to rap because Jim likes it, I am not a huge fan and own no rap albums.

DO you like smooth Jazz?

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Maybe I mispoke on some of that too, though Pete.. I don't like the Ramones, Jay-Z, LL Cool J, Misfits, Dropkick Murphys, Biggie Smalls...

DO you like smooth Jazz?

No... BUT I do like some Blues (the rockin side)... like Texas Flood, Stevie Ray Vaughn, George Thoroughgood...
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

DO you like smooth Jazz?

No... BUT I do like some Blues (the rockin side)... like Texas Flood, Stevie Ray Vaughn, George Thoroughgood...

So you like your Jazz chunky.

Basically, you only like Rock, not variations of rock either, just flat out rock/heavy metal. You should open your mind to other forms of music, doesn't have to be one I like, but there is so much good music out there outside of Rock, not that rock is bad.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I like the Hits 1 type stuff I'd say:
Bruno Mars, b.o.b., Paramore, Paper tongues

Remind me again who likes pop music?

Once again, I don't listen to this stuff regularly. I caught Bruno on SNL and thought he's had some talent. The guy can sing. B.O.B's album was a bit different. I'd say like 3 songs off that album were good enough to not change the station. Paramore has a few hit pop songs, but they are not pop. Paper Tongues aren't really pop either, but I saw them listen on the Hits one website and I listed them because I liked a few songs I heard from them.

Hits 1 is on my presets like a lot of other stuff because I'm open minded and I like to check out different things. I don't like punk, but I still listen to Faction.
Pete Nice Wrote:Funny how all of a sudden Joe lost a vote and I gained 3. Something fishy here. Call out your votes, there should be 11 of you total, or else I am calling foul.

That's because people thought they were voting for me by selecting me. If I really wanted to throw this poll don't you think I would have just given myself more votes?
You have my vote Joe. I have always liked Tool.