Poll: Who has worse taste in music?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Joe
46.67%
7 46.67%
2. Pete
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's settle a debate.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm mad at LeNeve now. :Flaming: :Flaming:

I feel violated b/c he called Like a G6 Hits 1 music.

Is this how people feel after rape? :riot:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

They don't play G6 on Hits 1?

I don't know, I don't listen to Hits 1.

If they do it just came out on there and they bit it off BPM and the club scene, it has been out on the club scene for about 4 months or more now.

Hits 1 will occasionally bite a good club song and play it every once in a while, usually 6 to 12 months after it hit the club scene.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe is also a liberal democrat, like Bill Maher and listens to Jay Thomas. That has to reflect some on his musical taste as well.

I voted Democrat because I had the choice of either voting for a pussy or an old man with old views. If an independant ran I would have voted for them as I have in the past.

Jay Thomas's show isn't that bad and Bill Maher is awesome.

Point proven.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I actually have 3 or 4 NIN CDs, their stuff would come on when I'd have my MP3 on suffle, I never liked it. And after a listen or 2, the stuff they'd play on Sirius I hate too. I just don't like them.

NIN and a Tool side project? Together? :killme:

Perfect Circle is one of Maynard's other projects. I really like them, too.

I've given NIN a really good shot, even bought the CDs.
I just don't like them.
But Tool, and A Perfect Circle I can kinda listen to, if there's nothing else on.

You have Sirius, there is ALWAYS something else on.

Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm going to need to start running campaign ads against Pete it appears.

DBN Election:2010

Pete has the deaf vote locked up.

Joe has the tone deaf vote locked up.

Joe drives a Blueberry

Pete Nice Wrote:Joe drives a Blueberry

It's not about the Blueberry!
With the exception of the color it's a pretty bad ass off road vehicle.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe is also a liberal democrat, like Bill Maher and listens to Jay Thomas. That has to reflect some on his musical taste as well.

I voted Democrat because I had the choice of either voting for a pussy or an old man with old views. If an independant ran I would have voted for them as I have in the past.

Point proven.

Proven that you are a closed minded republican and probably think Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell are ok.
Bill MAher does suck. I want to slice that stupid fucking smirk off his douchy face with a rusty butter knife.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Point proven.

Proven that you are a closed minded republican and probably think Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell are ok.

No that Bill Maher is a terrorist who is a threat to the American way of life. Chrstine O'Donnell can tug it. Pun intended.

Bill Maher is on my kill list for sure. Has been for awhile now.
Beckster did you vote against me??
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Point proven.
I like Bill Maher simply because he bashes bible bangers. Shit that gets run according to someone's religion is retarded. I have the two main problems with the right and left 1,2 on my pet peeves list.Religion and Political Correctness.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Tool - They suck. Their stuff all sounds the same.
Tool - who cares
Tool - Tool sucks
Tool - So overrated it's a joke.
Tool - Terrible
Tool - Seriously?? :fag:
Tool - If you like Tool you are gay.

Fixed
Pete wins.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
its far from over
Joe Wrote:its far from over

I think he was just making his own personal decision.