Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mon Oct 18. Good Morning!
LeNeve Wrote:Octane plays way too much nussie rock. every other song it seems.
I can't listen to Octane anymore, it's all bad.
Brian in NY Wrote:

It's been all down hill since Ragin' Rich left.
Joe Wrote:Cool video. http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=15596222
I jsut watched this video, am I missing something. Its a video on fast foward of Coachella, whats the big deal
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I saw "Get him to the Greek" this weekend and liked it a lot. I was very impressed by Russell Brand. He is actually a good actor, my expectations were not too high based on his performance in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall.". He was really good, Jonah Hill was the same character we have seen in everyone of his movies. If you haven't seen it, add it to your Netflix it's worth a watch.
I can't stand Russell Brand and I have made a conscious effort to avoid movies that have actors in it that were part of the cast of Superbad.

I like Russell Brand in small doses. Forgetting Sarah Marshall was almost too much, and he was the only good part of that movie.
And the only one from Superbad I liked was McLovin
Joe Wrote:

Halestorm? They kick ass.

Could be. I don't really know the names of any bands on Octane anymore.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Marijuana...ccessories
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

It's been all down hill since Ragin' Rich left.
That's the best thing I've heard on Octane in a long time.
Derick Wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Marijuana...ccessories

Good deal.
It's marked down from $13.98 to $13.28.

Because I want my car to smell like pot.
Brian in NY Wrote:

Ever since the merger and all the doo doo changes, everything has sucked. When I see that someone is still rocking xm shit. I automatically think they are less smart than me.
Joe Wrote:[Image: 3june_cleaver2.jpg]

June Cleaver died.

So sad Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:I saw "Get him to the Greek" this weekend and liked it a lot. I was very impressed by Russell Brand. He is actually a good actor, my expectations were not too high based on his performance in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall.". He was really good, Jonah Hill was the same character we have seen in everyone of his movies. If you haven't seen it, add it to your Netflix it's worth a watch.

I thought it was hilarious. Much better than I thought it would be going in. I agree very impressed.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:

Halestorm? They kick ass.

They suck... I cannot stand them at all
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
I can't stand Russell Brand and I have made a conscious effort to avoid movies that have actors in it that were part of the cast of Superbad.

There really is something wrong with you.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

There really is something wrong with you.
Dickneck :wink:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Marijuana...ccessories

Good deal.
It's marked down from $13.98 to $13.28.

Because I want my car to smell like pot.

I hate that smell... Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
  Weds - 06/04/14 -- Smelly Morning. NussieT 25 450 06-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number Beckster 85 1,119 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM
  Wednesday March 19, 2014...Internet is boring this morning Derick 81 914 03-20-2014, 10:55 AM
  Thursday 7/25/2013 - Good Day Joe 69 656 07-26-2013, 10:25 AM