Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs. 10/07, Happy Birthday Dicky!
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:While I am at I might as well make you dinner... What do you want?

Fantuz Flakes?
Bring them along and I'll have them for breakfast tomorrow.

I'd have to go west to get them and then drive east.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:While I am at I might as well make you dinner... What do you want?
Babyback ribs.Mashed potatoes with gravy and peas.Sauteed mushrooms.To drink, I'll take a Caesar or two.For dessert some pumpkin pie.I don't care if you get :tater: :taterpie: to put cinnamon on the pie or not.

I was going to comment on how demanding you were being but when I think about it you actually answered the question... I usually get "I don't know" when I ask Jim...
First off: fixed.
Second: This would be my last meal.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Interesting point raised on TSN.
WHICH WAS MORE IMPRESSIVE, HALLADAY OR MORRIS?
When Philadelphia Phillies ace Roy Halladay threw his 104th and final pitch to Brandon Phillips in Game 1 of the National League Division Series against the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday night, he joined the record books with Don Larsen as the only player to throw a no-hitter in the playoffs.

But there's another game - one more recent than Larsen's 1956 outing - that could also be thrown into that category.

That game was pitched by Jack Morris back in 1991. Morris, who was with the Minnesota Twins at the time, threw a 1-0 shutout against the Atlanta Braves. In that contest, he threw 10 innings of shutout ball, allowing seven hits while notching eight strikeouts and just two walks.

Just as important as those numbers is the fact that it just happened to be the seventh game of the World Series.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:I was going to comment on how demanding you were being but when I think about it you actually answered the question... I usually get "I don't know" when I ask Jim...
Second: This would be my last meal.[/quote]

First: I wouldn't need B to make the pies... I can manage on my own.
Second: Seriously... Ribs with sauteed mushrooms as your final meal.. Bleech.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Fantuz Flakes?

Are you insinuating that I sleep over!? IBG I'm shocked.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Fantuz Flakes?

Are you insinuating that I sleep over!? IBG I'm shocked.
No.You are quite welcome to leave as soon as the house is clean, and the dishes from the meal you made me are cleaned and put away.You can leave the corn flakes here.

P.S. I'm out of milk at the moment, so bring some of that too.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I was going to comment on how demanding you were being but when I think about it you actually answered the question... I usually get "I don't know" when I ask Jim...
Second: This would be my last meal.

First: I wouldn't need B to make the pies... I can manage on my own.
Second: Seriously... Ribs with sauteed mushrooms as your final meal.. Bleech.
I figured you might as well ask the resident pie maker, but if you're up for it, have at 'er.
Ribs are awesome.Mushrooms are delicoux.What's not to like?
i bleed green Wrote:While I am at I might as well make you dinner... What do you want?
Babyback ribs.Mashed potatoes with gravy and peas.Sauteed mushrooms.To drink, I'll take a Caesar or two.For dessert some pumpkin pie.I don't care if you get Beckster to put cinnamon on the pie or not.[/quote]

WTF??? I'm not sharing my cinnamon.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I will have you all know that I have ONLY made 3 pies in my entire lifetime and I never ate any of them. Thank You!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I will have you all know that I have ONLY made 3 pies in my entire lifetime and I never ate any of them. Thank You!

[Image: bullshit-alert-button-l.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:While I am at I might as well make you dinner... What do you want?
Babyback ribs.Mashed potatoes with gravy and peas.Sauteed mushrooms.To drink, I'll take a Caesar or two.For dessert some pumpkin pie.I don't care if you get Beckster to put cinnamon on the pie or not.

WTF??? I'm not sharing my cinnamon.[/quote]
Seriously, is it that hard to use quotes, and get it right?Everybody's always screwing it up.
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Babyback ribs.Mashed potatoes with gravy and peas.Sauteed mushrooms.To drink, I'll take a Caesar or two.For dessert some pumpkin pie.I don't care if you get Beckster to put cinnamon on the pie or not.

WTF??? I'm not sharing my cinnamon.
Seriously, is it that hard to use quotes, and get it right?Everybody's always screwing it up.[/quote]

I can never get it right. I've never really studied it enough to figure it out either. I try to work around it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday 11/30/2015 - Happy Cyber Monday Joe 18 356 11-30-2015, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 11/03/15: Happy Anniversary Jesseie Chip 11 242 11-05-2015, 12:14 PM
  Monday 06/29/15 - Birthday whoops!!! NussieT 3 169 06-29-2015, 02:18 PM
  Friday, June 19, 2015 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!! Beckster 22 236 06-22-2015, 08:05 AM
  Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs Joe 21 406 01-15-2015, 03:57 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Wednesday 12/3/2014... Birthday Extravaganza Derick 7 265 12-05-2014, 09:26 AM
  Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday Beckster 62 432 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM