Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
external storage
michaelangelo Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Dude..Fry's had Hitachi 2TB drives like that on sale for $87 yesterday but they are showing sold out now.....swoot.

Check Slickdeals out....they usually show up there once a week or so.
I picked up a hitachi 2TB drive a few months ago from best buy for $129 I thought i got a good deal. thonks :j/k:
This is probably a US/Canada difference.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Dude..Fry's had Hitachi 2TB drives like that on sale for $87 yesterday but they are showing sold out now.....swoot.

Check Slickdeals out....they usually show up there once a week or so.
I picked up a hitachi 2TB drive a few months ago from best buy for $129 I thought i got a good deal. thonks :j/k:
This is probably a US/Canada difference.

Damn metric system.
If you use WD drives you are probably know as much about technology as a MAC user.
Revo Wrote:If you use WD drives you are probably know as much about technology as a MAC user.
i use a mac noob
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:If you use WD drives you are probably know as much about technology as a MAC user.
i use a mac noob

What's a MAC NOOB?
Derick Wrote:
i use a mac noob

Now you're just proving his point.
Derick Wrote:
i use a mac noob

Noob only last 3 months.
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i use a mac noob

Noob only last 3 months.
you joined a year and 4 months ago, where the fuck you been? you were the 38th person to join
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i use a mac noob

Noob only last 3 months.
you joined a year and 4 months ago, where the fuck you been?

Covino and Rich's Forum. The members there make me feel better about my own life.
Revo Wrote:Covino and Rich's Forum. The members there make me feel better about my own life.

Where's the fun in that?
Quote:
Quote:Revo wrote:
If you use WD drives and keep braking them when they work fine for everyone else you are probably know as much about technology as a MAC user.

fixed
Thanks Ben!
I have a 320 GB Seagate, but Damned if I know whether it's any better than any other one
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Joe Wrote:
Quote:
If you use WD drives and keep braking them when they work fine for everyone else you are probably know as much about technology as a MAC user.

fixed
Thanks Ben!

There you go quoting people with no names again :douche:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Quote:

fixed
Thanks Ben!

Now that he brings it up, why would you go to the bother of removing the names?
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Quote:fixed
Thanks Ben!

Now that he brings it up, why would you go to the bother of removing the names?

That's what happens when you listen to Tool. That and carrots grow out of your ass.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need extra storage? Check this deal. (6-08-10) Hondo 7 2,614 06-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice