Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Black Ice drama
Pete Nice Wrote:Hondo is right, there is NO reason why his girl, who hates us, the show and C&R, to EVER add anyone who has anything to do with the show as a friend on facebook.

You mean besides the reason she still has a craving for the BBC. Because that's the only reason.
Girls just love to have people pay attention to them. If she does shit like this and gets a reaction out of spot. That could be what she was lookin for in the first place.

I don't know either one of them so i problly shouldnt say anything. None of my buisness. I'm just guessing. Hope nobody takes it personal
negadave Wrote:If she does shit like this and gets a reaction out of spot. That could be what she was lookin for in the first place.

Girls that do shit like that need to be booted to the fucking curb immediately. I don't know about the rest of you but I don't have any place in my life for that bullshit. Life is complicated enough already.
negadave Wrote:You think Black ice is really gonna come to jersey and bang spot's girl??

I was thinking this same thing. NO WAY Black Ice comes to Jersey to bang Spot's girl. I think it's all an overreaction. Black Ice has been a loyal caller for a long time, I don't see him fucking around with Spot's girl or purposely trying to start shit.

I am torn on this issue. I am not taking sides b/c we don't know the whole story.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
negadave Wrote:You think Black ice is really gonna come to jersey and bang spot's girl??

I was thinking this same thing. NO WAY Black Ice comes to Jersey to bang Spot's girl. I think it's all an overreaction. Black Ice has been a loyal caller for a long time, I don't see him fucking around with Spot's girl or purposely trying to start shit.

I am torn on this issue. I am not taking sides b/c we don't know the whole story.

With that said, if Covino and Spot want to rid themselves of Black Ice, that is their right to do so as well. Sounds like Dickie is more on the same path as me here though. But people can do whatever they want and think whatever they want.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I stopped caring what she did Spot the last time she treated him like shit, and he still went back to her.I realize it's easy for me to say that, since I'm not the one it's happening to, but whatever.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I don't see Black Ice as a threat to Spot whatsoever, but he is clearly in the wrong here. Spot should definitely be worried about what his girl is doing behind his back though. With her view of the show, there is no reason that she should be "friends" (facebook or real) with any fan of the show. There are some sort of shenanigans going on, I'll put money on it.
Yeah!
All that, and Black Ice's phone calls are annoying as shit.
Chip Wrote:Yeah!
All that, and Black Ice's phone calls are annoying as shit.
Real quick, real quick, right now let me preface.
I'm just pissed BI beat me to it. I thought that was some funny shit.
I'll admit that I was somewhat seeing it as bad mistake with no harmful intent until we all found out it was sent as personal messages and not just open public FB chat. That is beyond wrong!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'll admit that I was somewhat seeing it as bad mistake with no harmful intent until we all found out it was sent as personal messages and not just open public FB chat. That is beyond wrong!!!

OK I take back my previous statement. Private message is a bit wrong. A wall post would have been funny.
negadave Wrote:The real question is, why is spot's girl talking to black ice?
Girls get hit on all the time. It's their job (if they want to keep the man they're with) to avoid getting involved with that nussie BS.

^ THIS ^

There's a reason I allow knightryda access to my FB account. It's because I have nothing to hide and I don't allow myself in situations where shit like that could happen. I do talk to guys, but it's you guys. And he knows all about it.

If I were Spot's chick and not a fan of the show like she isn't, there's no way I would be adding a bunch of guys who are solely fans of the show. Unless, I knew them and have hung with them. She really set herself up, she hates the show and everything to do with it, BUT she's willing to add strangers to her profile? It's called shenanigans and she's up to them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
negadave Wrote:Don't quote me, but i think the sammie thing was.. Back before covino was a good loyal family man, he was at shennanigans and sammie ratted to his girl. I really don't know shit though. :cya:

It was something like that. I swear they dropped some strong hints in that regard, too. When Spot came into the picture Sami hung out a lot still and they were talking about figuring a way to have both of them on board. Suddenly Sami was gone and the "rat" references kicked up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I hope black ice bangs his girl.....he deserves it for getting back with her