Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Black Ice drama
I was only able to hear the beginning and the end of this on the replay tonight but here's my thoughts on this:

1) What Black Ice did totally goes against the dudebro code. WTF is he doing contacting Spot's girlfriend for ANY reason? He doesn't know her. He has no fucking business talking to her at all unless it's through Spot. Doing so means one thing and one thing only. He's trying to throw Spot under the bus and grab some of that ass for himself.

2) WTF is Spot's girlfriend doing even friending that guy on Facebook in the first place? She doesn't know him and she's only peripherally connected to the show (and unwillingly so). The only thing that comes to my mind is that she still is having thoughts about the BBC.

3) That guy needs to go. Nobody needs that kind of "friend" in their lives.

Lastly there was some reference to Sami J being involved in some kind of similar deal with Covino. Did I miss something here?
He wasn't talking so smoove today. If anything, he sounded nervous. He couldn't even give a straight answer right away so, that tells me that he's in the wrong.
And the fact he was talking to her through PM instead of on the wall throws a lot of red flags. Spot has every right to be pissed about that.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I still would like to know what the exact exchange was.

Hondo is right though, Black Ice should not have been in contact with Spot's GF.

Sami J was the rat they always used to talk about.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Yes, BI stepped outta line. I can say he's messaged me, but never instigated shit like that. Of course, he has no dirt on me or my dude.

I, too, find it strange that she would friend fans of the show whom she doesn't know, especially after expressing that she doesn't even care for the show.

Sami J was a sneaky lil shit, I remember he pissed the guys off. I just can't remember exactly what he did.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Good radio for sure.
I guess I missed the whole Sami J thing...I just remember him in Spot's job from back in the day. I had no idea he was a rat...
I just missed the Sami J era. I started listening right about the time of Spot's Tuuuuesday phone call.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
They didn't really give too many details about the Sami J thing. Same as Ed from Jersey. They just let people know that they sucked, and were not to be trusted.

I think it's been long enough to talk about it now though. I would love to hear the exact details. THE EXACT DETAILS! No pussy footing around.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hondo is right though, Black Ice should not have been in contact with Spot's GF.

I agree, But... Who is spot to black ice? They're not boys. Black ice doesn't owe spot any loyalty. He's just a random dude doing what dude's with that mentality do. Trying to scam some ass.

The real question is, why is spot's girl talking to black ice?
Girls get hit on all the time. It's their job (if they want to keep the man they're with) to avoid getting involved with that nussie BS.

My EX girl exchanged numbers with alot of my friends. After a felony assault charge on some dude, that didn't turn out so well. Used my A.R. (first time offence) paid some fines and got 1 yr probation. Within that time i found out she banged one of my boys.
First i was like :Flaming: . Then i was like :finger:. Fool me once shame on you. fool me twice shame on me. It takes two, and if your supposed to be down with me you shouldn't put yourself in those situations.
and, oh yea, fuck him too.

Dude's don't like to hear it, but it's your girl's fault with shit like that. If spot banged that girl in New Orleans, would everyone pin the blame on the girl? If you care you don't play those nussie reindeer games.
Hondo Wrote:I was only able to hear the beginning and the end of this on the replay tonight but here's my thoughts on this:

2) WTF is Spot's girlfriend doing even friending that guy on Facebook in the first place? She doesn't know him and she's only peripherally connected to the show (and unwillingly so). The only thing that comes to my mind is that she still is having thoughts about the BBC.

Lastly there was some reference to Sami J being involved in some kind of similar deal with Covino. Did I miss something here?

Why do people have 2500 friends on facebook? I don't think anybody hangs out with that many people on a regular basis. If they're not in your probbly small group of 5-10 people you see on a regular basis, why let them in on the details of your life?.

That being said, i don't think being "friends" on FB means shit. And if you guys start getting involved in FB drama, you're all a bunch of catty 15 year old high school girls. :rant:

Don't quote me, but i think the sammie thing was.. Back before covino was a good loyal family man, he was at shennanigans and sammie ratted to his girl. I really don't know shit though. :cya:
Negadave makes good points

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Spot could be "friends" on Facebook with Black Ice because he's a radio personality and that comes with the territory. His girl is a totally different story. There's zero connection there and if she allowed that then Spot needs to start asking himself (and her) why that was. It sure isn't like her track record in that regard is spotless now is it?
negadave Wrote:Why do people have 2500 friends on facebook? I don't think anybody hangs out with that many people on a regular basis. If they're not in your probbly small group of 5-10 people you see on a regular basis, why let them in on the details of your life?.

That being said, i don't think being "friends" on FB means shit. And if you guys start getting involved in FB drama, you're all a bunch of catty 15 year old high school girls. :rant:

Don't quote me, but i think the sammie thing was.. Back before covino was a good loyal family man, he was at shennanigans and sammie ratted to his girl. I really don't know shit though. :cya:
For that, I'm unfriending you...
Hondo Wrote:Spot could be "friends" on Facebook with Black Ice because he's a radio personality and that comes with the territory. His girl is a totally different story. There's zero connection there and if she allowed that then Spot needs to start asking himself (and her) why that was. It sure isn't like her track record in that regard is spotless now is it?

Hondo is right, there is NO reason why his girl, who hates us, the show and C&R, to EVER add anyone who has anything to do with the show as a friend on facebook.

BDH Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Why do people have 2500 friends on facebook? I don't think anybody hangs out with that many people on a regular basis. If they're not in your probbly small group of 5-10 people you see on a regular basis, why let them in on the details of your life?.

For that, I'm unfriending you...

NOoooOOOoooo Confusedad:
Seriously though, all you guy's, myself included, are way to old to place so much important on facebook. You think Black ice is really gonna come to jersey and bang spot's girl??