Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Black Ice drama
Brampton Wrote:I hope black ice bangs his girl.....he deserves it for getting back with her
Dude...not nice! To your room young man!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I hope black ice bangs his girl.....he deserves it for getting back with her
Confusedad: ....yes sir :cya:
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Confusedad: ....yes sir :cya:

You know everyone was thinking it.
LeNeve Wrote:They didn't really give too many details about the Sami J thing. Same as Ed from Jersey. They just let people know that they sucked, and were not to be trusted.

I think it's been long enough to talk about it now though. I would love to hear the exact details. THE EXACT DETAILS! No pussy footing around.

Totally agree. I loved Sami on the show. They've always alluded to him being "the rat." What exactly did he do?

[Image: union-rat.jpg]
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:They didn't really give too many details about the Sami J thing. Same as Ed from Jersey. They just let people know that they sucked, and were not to be trusted.

I think it's been long enough to talk about it now though. I would love to hear the exact details. THE EXACT DETAILS! No pussy footing around.

Totally agree. I loved Sami on the show. They've always alluded to him being "the rat." What exactly did he do?

[Image: union-rat.jpg]

When Covino and Rich MAY have or not have been frequenting a little pub called Shenanigans Sami J may have been alleging some of the details to their then girlfriends.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
negadave Wrote:You think Black ice is really gonna come to jersey and bang spot's girl??

I was thinking this same thing. NO WAY Black Ice comes to Jersey to bang Spot's girl. I think it's all an overreaction. Black Ice has been a loyal caller for a long time, I don't see him fucking around with Spot's girl or purposely trying to start shit.

I am torn on this issue. I am not taking sides b/c we don't know the whole story.

thanks pete!! u know whats up...was nothing but misconstrued BS and its all good
Pete Nice Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Spot could be "friends" on Facebook with Black Ice because he's a radio personality and that comes with the territory. His girl is a totally different story. There's zero connection there and if she allowed that then Spot needs to start asking himself (and her) why that was. It sure isn't like her track record in that regard is spotless now is it?

Hondo is right, there is NO reason why his girl, who hates us, the show and C&R, to EVER add anyone who has anything to do with the show as a friend on facebook.

I friended her and had several conversations. Spot knew I was talking to her, but I wasn't trying anything. I think people put a little too much into Facebook. I talk to Sara too (more from a business aspect, but we're still insomnia buddies lol) But not hearing the specifics, it sounds like Black Ice was more than simple introductions