Poll: Hot or Not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Hot
69.23%
9 69.23%
2. Not
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruth England
I am with Negadave. She is very atractive. Better than Kristen Bell? GTFO!!!! NO FUCKING WAY.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I guarentee you are not taking Kristen Bell on a camping trip.
The fact that this girl reminded you guys of Kristen Bell says alot. How old is Kristen Bell? 30. Ruth England is 40. Lets see what Kristen Bell looks like in 10 years. Probally really weird, with her hollywood treatments.

I thought this girl looked like Cameron Diaz. This girl Ruth, has a way nicer rack, and looks alot better in my opinion.
negadave Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:It doesn't say do you think this girl has a good personality Hondo... It's hot, or not.

It's all in how you completely define "hot". To me pretty girls are a dime-a-dozen. But women that are pretty AND have the intellectual chemistry going are pearls of great price.

Oh and she absolutely has a great rack. I'd motorboat those funbags in a New York second.

[Image: ruth%20england.jpg]
Thank you Hondo. This girl is the real deal.
Hondo Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:It doesn't say do you think this girl has a good personality Hondo... It's hot, or not.

It's all in how you completely define "hot". To me pretty girls are a dime-a-dozen.

I'd define hot as, if i glance across the room for 3-4 seconds, does this girl stand out to me? The personality thing is a whole different subject. Besides, just cause you guys have seen this girl on tv acting a certain way, doesn't mean that's really the way she is. She could be a super bitch off camera or just in it for the payday.

She is right on the borderline of hot for me though. If you want to start a thread called "do you think this chick would be cool to hang out with ?"... that's another story :poke: