Poll: Hot or Not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Hot
69.23%
9 69.23%
2. Not
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruth England
There is a show on discovery about this dude, and his wife that survive in the wilderness together. Her husband's name is Mike Hawke. Which is hilarious to me. She looks pretty hot for a 40+ year old woman, that has no makeup, and has been wearing the same clothes for several days.

Thoughts?
[Image: image_182_18.jpg]
[Image: 62507.jpg]
[Image: 62509.jpg]
[Image: 7ew8ugvv39vo3vvu.jpg]
:hitit:

and thanks for bringing her to our attention :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a show on discovery about this dude, and his wife that survive in the wilderness together. Her husband's name is Mike Hawke. Which is hilarious to me. She looks pretty hot for a 40+ year old woman, that has no makeup, and has been wearing the same clothes for several days.

Thoughts?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
She looks pretty hot in that 2nd pic.
I think if it was just me and one chick surviving alone in the wilderness, any girl you were with would start looking pretty damn good.

That being said, i'm gonna vote no. Compared to other TV/movie chicks and maxim hotties i don't think she makes the cut.
Compared to other TV/movie chicks whose idea of roughing it is staying in a hotel that doesn't have a jacuzzi tub?

What she may lack in physical hotness she more than makes up for in intellectual and practical hotness. I'm sure if you put her in lingerie and airbrushed her pics she'd be plenty hot enough for ya.

I'm totally down with her.
:hitit:
She's hotter than the chicks that over do it on makeup and plastic surgery at that age.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Have you guys seen the show? If this chick can look hot chopping the head of a possum, then cooking it over an open flame, then fixed up for a night on the town, she has to look dinomite!!!!!!

Her personality really comes out on the show.
Hondo Wrote:Compared to other TV/movie chicks whose idea of roughing it is staying in a hotel that doesn't have a jacuzzi tub?

What she may lack in physical hotness she more than makes up for in intellectual and practical hotness. I'm sure if you put her in lingerie and airbrushed her pics she'd be plenty hot enough for ya.

It doesn't say do you think this girl has a good personality Hondo... It's hot, or not. :fag: :j/k:

Didn't you guys say you didn't think kristen Bell was anything special in "forgetting Sarah Marshall ?" She Blows this girl away.
I fucked up, and didn't make this an actual voting poll. Can this be fixed mods?
negadave Wrote:She looks pretty hot in that 2nd pic.
I think if it was just me and one chick surviving alone in the wilderness, any girl you were with would start looking pretty damn good.

That being said, i'm gonna vote no. Compared to other TV/movie chicks and maxim hotties i don't think she makes the cut.

I think the 2nd pic sucks. I like the other pics alot better.
negadave Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Compared to other TV/movie chicks whose idea of roughing it is staying in a hotel that doesn't have a jacuzzi tub?

It doesn't say do you think this girl has a good personality Hondo... It's hot, or not. :fag: :j/k:

Didn't you guys say you didn't think kristen Bell was anything special in "forgetting Sarah Marshall ?" She Blows this girl away.

I would take this girl over Kristen Bell all day.