Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 10/01/10 - Calling it in
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey just got in my basement was flooded when I woke up...had to wet/dry that, then it took me 2 hours to get in b/c of the flooding... Wtf something happened last night that has tramatized me....I don't even know if I can say it......maybe later....it has to do w/a snake..... Confusedad:
iva got assulted by a trouser snake

someone tried weiner games with her.
LeNeve Wrote:we got half an inch of rain in September.
My rain gauge topped out at 6 inches, but we got between 7 and 8 inches since yesterday morning.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster strolls in, drops a picture of a tranny on us then bails. Whats up with that?

Sorry, a salesman came in and I had to talk to him.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:IF we get alot of snow everybody shuts down. I have only seen that happen twice though.

If we get a LOT of snow school may be cancelled and people who live in the country may not get to work but everything else it normal. The snowplows head out in the night time to clear the roads by morning.

We have to be hit with a major blizzard for things to shut down... I have only seen the highway shut down 2 times in my life.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster strolls in, drops a picture of a tranny on us then bails. Whats up with that?
thats so typical :tater:

HEY! I said sorry!!!! :finger:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If a baby pig is born all weird you have to kill it. Grab it by the back legs, raise over your head, slam baby pig head into concrete. Job done baby pig is dead.

:? Why not just shoot it?

I don't know. I guess that was the quickest easiest way to do it. I never asked, just murdered the pigs. You shoot the big ones in the head with a bolt gun though.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey just got in my basement was flooded when I woke up...had to wet/dry that, then it took me 2 hours to get in b/c of the flooding... Wtf something happened last night that has tramatized me....I don't even know if I can say it......maybe later....it has to do w/a snake..... Confusedad:

I hate snakes not a fan of drying out basements either
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:we got half an inch of rain in September.
My rain gauge topped out at 6 inches, but we got between 7 and 8 inches since yesterday morning.

damn. I can't imagine that much rain.
ROBERT THAT SCARED ME TO DEATH...THAT PICTURE WAS SO BIG WHEN I OPENED UP DBN....DON'T DO THAT TO ME...YOU SCARED ME AND AFTER LAST NIGHT I CAN'T DEAL W/THAT.......ok....Boe had to kill a snake...he did it for me...but I saw him do it and I didn't want to see...he felt really bad...I did too...I just wish he would have found someplace else to live...last night was the 3rd time I saw him and he was down on the steps on the way to the basement...I CANNOT have him trying to get in my house...I would have a heart attack...so Boe killed him...and we both felt teribble about it...I feel bad that he had to kill something for me....
Iva13 Wrote:ROBERT THAT SCARED ME TO DEATH...THAT PICTURE WAS SO BIG WHEN I OPENED UP DBN....DON'T DO THAT TO ME...YOU SCARED ME AND AFTER LAST NIGHT I CAN'T DEAL W/THAT.......ok....Boe had to kill a snake...he did it for me...but I saw him do it and I didn't want to see...he felt really bad...I did too...I just wish he would have found someplace else to live...last night was the 3rd time I saw him and he was down on the steps on the way to the basement...I CANNOT have him trying to get in my house...I would have a heart attack...so Boe killed him...and we both felt teribble about it...I feel bad that he had to kill something for me....

Why didn't you guy pick it up with a rake and move it?
I was just on TOMB and reading their IST from yesterday and Princess made a comment about how she used to like Fraggle Rock and JIW said that it was just before his time and he didn't understand it. I'm younger than he is... and I watched & loved the show...
Iva13 Wrote:ROBERT THAT SCARED ME TO DEATH...THAT PICTURE WAS SO BIG WHEN I OPENED UP DBN....DON'T DO THAT TO ME...YOU SCARED ME AND AFTER LAST NIGHT I CAN'T DEAL W/THAT.......ok....Boe had to kill a snake...he did it for me...but I saw him do it and I didn't want to see...he felt really bad...I did too...I just wish he would have found someplace else to live...last night was the 3rd time I saw him and he was down on the steps on the way to the basement...I CANNOT have him trying to get in my house...I would have a heart attack...so Boe killed him...and we both felt teribble about it...I feel bad that he had to kill something for me....

You had a snake in your basement?!?!?!?! MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zero tolerance!!!!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
I found a white baby
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:

Why didn't you guy pick it up with a rake and move it?

T that is what he usually does, but it was freaking POURING rain....and since this was the 3rd time I saw him, that was what was decided...Boe says they are good to have around b/c they eat bad things. We would have rather relocated him, but giving the circumstances .....I know...as much as I HATE snakes, I never like to see any animal hurt or worse killed....maybe God flooded my basement last night b/c of what I made Boe do....see I get nuts...
Derick Wrote:I found a white baby

Those are highly desired.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip