Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 10/01/10 - Calling it in
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I stayed home today. My county is in a state of emergency and the roads are closed.

I love those kind of emergencies.
Yeah, roads are flooded everywhere.

IF we get alot of snow everybody shuts down. I have only seen that happen twice though.

If we get a LOT of snow school may be cancelled and people who live in the country may not get to work but everything else it normal. The snowplows head out in the night time to clear the roads by morning.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I stayed home today. My county is in a state of emergency and the roads are closed.

I love those kind of emergencies.
Yeah, roads are flooded everywhere.

Got your canoe ready?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Yeah, roads are flooded everywhere.

Got your canoe ready?
Yep.
Beckster strolls in, drops a picture of a tranny on us then bails. Whats up with that?
this morning my racism is at an all time high. I'm currently sectioning tissue to try to find a white person. Black people are interfering with my tests
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster strolls in, drops a picture of a tranny on us then bails. Whats up with that?

Ya WTF!?
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster strolls in, drops a picture of a tranny on us then bails. Whats up with that?
thats so typical :tater:
Hey just got in my basement was flooded when I woke up...had to wet/dry that, then it took me 2 hours to get in b/c of the flooding... Wtf something happened last night that has tramatized me....I don't even know if I can say it......maybe later....it has to do w/a snake..... Confusedad:
[Image: coral-snake.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:Hey just got in my basement was flooded when I woke up...had to wet/dry that, then it took me 2 hours to get in b/c of the flooding... Wtf something happened last night that has tramatized me....I don't even know if I can say it......maybe later....it has to do w/a snake..... Confusedad:
iva got assulted by a trouser snake
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey just got in my basement was flooded when I woke up...had to wet/dry that, then it took me 2 hours to get in b/c of the flooding... Wtf something happened last night that has tramatized me....I don't even know if I can say it......maybe later....it has to do w/a snake..... Confusedad:
iva got assulted by a trouser snake
Was it a black mamba?
Revo Wrote:It's Friday! Is the show even live today? Are they in New Orleans together or is Spot carrying around the laptop with Covino's head in it?

They better be live.. I am bored. I need to find some motivation to get this crap done today!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: coral-snake.jpg]
Red and yellow kills a fellow. Red and black is safe for Jack
LeNeve Wrote:If a baby pig is born all weird you have to kill it. Grab it by the back legs, raise over your head, slam baby pig head into concrete. Job done baby pig is dead.

:? Why not just shoot it?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
we got half an inch of rain in September.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip