Agreed
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning DBN!
What's so good about it?
Agreed

It could be worse?

Brampton your just salty cause Covino told you to eat one :roflmao:
DaveP Wrote:Doug Stanhope at the Improv tonight. I can't fucking wait.

I think that guy is hilarious.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
What's so good about it?
Agreed

It could be worse?
True. You're in Minnesota, it couldn't possibly get worse.
Brian in NY Wrote:
What's so good about it?

ummmm............ IT's the last day of September?
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
What's so good about it?
Agreed

It could be worse?
True. You're in Minnesota, it couldn't possibly get worse.

:poke:
IT is somebody's birthday here at work today. This means that there will be treats later on. :happy:
just what I need..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

To protect patients, our colleagues and ourselves from the spread of flu this fall, Rush again is requiring that all Rush personnel receive the flu vaccine unless they receive an exemption. The policy, OP-0358, applies to employees, medical staff members and their staff, Rush faculty, Rush students, contracted personnel and volunteers unless they receive an exemption as detailed below.

The seasonal flu vaccine – which includes the H1N1 vaccine – will be available free for all Rush personnel beginning on the following dates:
•Monday, Oct. 4

People who have a medical reason for not receiving the vaccine must provide a letter from their physician to ECHS, suite 100 of the Senn building. Medical exemptions from the flu vaccine include a previous allergic reaction to a flu shot, an allergy to eggs or a past history of Guillain-Barré Syndrome. Persons with religious or personal reasons also will need to personally submit a request in writing to ECHS. Even if you submitted an exemption last year – for medical or other reasons – you must refile this year. Once you complete your exemption, you must bring a copy to your manager
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:just what I need..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

To protect patients, our colleagues and ourselves from the spread of flu this fall, Rush again is requiring that all Rush personnel receive the flu vaccine unless they receive an exemption. The policy, OP-0358, applies to employees, medical staff members and their staff, Rush faculty, Rush students, contracted personnel and volunteers unless they receive an exemption as detailed below.

The seasonal flu vaccine – which includes the H1N1 vaccine – will be available free for all Rush personnel beginning on the following dates:
•Monday, Oct. 4

People who have a medical reason for not receiving the vaccine must provide a letter from their physician to ECHS, suite 100 of the Senn building. Medical exemptions from the flu vaccine include a previous allergic reaction to a flu shot, an allergy to eggs or a past history of Guillain-Barré Syndrome. Persons with religious or personal reasons also will need to personally submit a request in writing to ECHS. Even if you submitted an exemption last year – for medical or other reasons – you must refile this year. Once you complete your exemption, you must bring a copy to your manager

That sucks. I know how you feel. Later today I have to go and eat cake and ice cream. Stupid work policies.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:just what I need..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

•Monday, Oct. 4

That sucks. I know how you feel. Later today I have to go and eat cake and ice cream. Stupid work policies.
i'm not doing it, I filed an exemption last year, I will do the same this year. Its just the hassle of doing it
leneve -- pics of the cleaning girl you were dancing for
this ought to get interesting. Human tissue with antibodies made in goat, rat, rabbit, mouse. yep
today I will be using antibodies made in Minneapolis MN at R&D Systems located at 614 McKinley Place NE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM