Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Custumes.....
Hondo Wrote:The G/F and I did Al and Peg Bundy two years ago and Lil' Red Riding Hood and the wolf last year. No fucking clue what we'll do this year yet.

Those are awesome! :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I have a gay couple that have a very sick sense of humor. They try to find the most irreverent outfits as possible. A few years back they dressed as a Cub scout and a Scout master. One year they did an Alter Boy on a lease and a priest. I can't remember what they did last year but I think it was a senator and a glory hole or something lol.
Hondo Wrote:The G/F and I did Al and Peg Bundy two years ago and Lil' Red Riding Hood and the wolf last year. No fucking clue what we'll do this year yet.
Bundy 5 :high5:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
holy shit!!!!!! thats awesome :high5:

you should go as Heidi and Spencer

Very cool Bundy costumes. Would be awesome if you could have found something similar to the Bundy's couch to take a picture on
ap bikini team Wrote:I have a gay couple

Do you keep them in your closet?
ap bikini team Wrote:I have a gay couple that have a very sick sense of humor. They try to find the most irreverent outfits as possible. A few years back they dressed as a Cub scout and a Scout master. One year they did an Alter Boy on a lease and a priest. I can't remember what they did last year but I think it was a senator and a glory hole or something lol.

They must have one hell of a sense of humor.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Top costume picks for females this year are:
Lady Gaga (lame)
Snookie (meh)

Lady Gaga would be such a better costume.
She wears next to nothing, and I think her normal 'going out cloths' are slutty halloween costumes already.

I knew it. This is how she flies on planes.
[Image: laday_gaga_airport_handcuffs_04.jpg]
I went as a sterotypical Scot a couple years ago. I took some panyhose and filled it with a couple chinese oranges so it looked like I had old balls hanging done. I won the costume contest!
This is me swinging my balls around. Small pic sorry.

[Image: th_kiltballs.jpg?t=1285436038]
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What are you guys planning on being?
nothing
+1 I don't dress up. Unless you have an awesome costume you just end up looking lame. Hondo's married with children is awesome.

I'd say avoid anything with a mask if your goin to a bar. Gotta take it off every time you want to sip your beer.

What about
The guy from eastbound and down
Katey perry and elmo
The break in "we gon find you, you so stupid" guy
Tila tequila and a juggallo
cody Wrote:I went as a sterotypical Scot a couple years ago. I took some panyhose and filled it with a couple chinese oranges so it looked like I had old balls hanging done. I won the costume contest!
This is me swinging my balls around. Small pic sorry.

[Image: th_kiltballs.jpg?t=1285436038]

:roflmao: niiice
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: I was going to say the same thing..I don't think I have any room in my house for a gay couple
chelofellow Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: I was going to say the same thing..I don't think I have any room in my house for a gay couple
At the moment I have a spare bedroom, but its not open to gays, unless its 2 hot lesbians that are looking for a mix in
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
ap bikini team Wrote:I have a gay couple that have a very sick sense of humor. They try to find the most irreverent outfits as possible. A few years back they dressed as a Cub scout and a Scout master. One year they did an Alter Boy on a lease and a priest. I can't remember what they did last year but I think it was a senator and a glory hole or something lol.

I'm being a dick tonight. Doesn't that reinforce the kind of stereotypes gay dudes are trying to get away from?
Hondo those costumes are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys deserved to win!!!! I will be a wench.....again...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween Costume Ideas Beckster 8 5,729 07-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Nothing says Happy Halloween like.... NussieT 18 6,521 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post: cody
  Halloween Costumes NussieT 7 3,499 11-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Beckster