Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWYD
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Either way Eddie put the douche in his place and Eddie now has the upper hand going forward. The band teacher is Eddie's bitch. Big Grin
and what lesson does that teach the kid. NOTHING. All that proves is that the kid can show up and do whatever he wants knowing Dad will handle it

Not at all. What did the kid do wrong, show up on time for class? The teacher is a :douche: as most high-school teachers are.

I went to a private Catholic school, but I had some REALLY good teachers that to this day I still respect, quote and even stay in touch with.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Either way Eddie put the douche in his place and Eddie now has the upper hand going forward. The band teacher is Eddie's bitch. Big Grin
and what lesson does that teach the kid. NOTHING. All that proves is that the kid can show up and do whatever he wants knowing Dad will handle it

Not true at all. Just because Eddie stuck up for his son once doesn't mean he'll always stick up for him. Every situation is different and as a parent you have to decide on which battles you want to fight and which ones are best off leaving alone. I'm sure if Eddie's son had actually came to class late he wouldn't have gone to bat for him.

The other thing is, does Eddie's son know about the email? Maybe Eddie sent it w/o his sons knowledge and never mentioned it to his son either. If that is the case, maybe it won't have as negative effect on his sons attitude that is being implied here it will have. And you know the teacher is never going to mention it to his son b/c he is probably embarrassed.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Here is some video footage with my confrontation with the band teacher!!!

[youtube]v325wdgoFH4[/youtube]
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I wanted to clarify a few things concerning this thread. I love feedback, it's cool to see the many different perspectives on the subject.
My son is in the 8th grade and is an absolutely incredible kid(not that I'm biased). I have never seen him angry and is as laid back as it comes. He is respectful of those in authority and causes no trouble at all. When he came to me about this situation, I had no reservations at all that there was a problem because he has never had an issue before. I wouldn't hesitate to scold him if this was an habitual problem , but it is not like him. He is a straight A student for 3 yrs in a row now and really is a extremely low maintenance kid. I haven't had any issues before with teachers so this came as a surprise to us. I stand by my son and my actions, but thanks for all or your feedback!!!
I don't know who billy jack is, you are Lame .
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know who billy jack is, you are Lame .
No, you are Lame for being a sheltered :douche: that is a :homo: Confusedlap:
Confusedhock: Eddie is losing his mind!
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedhock: Eddie is losing his mind!
BraaaHaaaaHaaaa!!!
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know who billy jack is,

Really? That puts your man card in jeopardy. You need to go rent those movies STAT.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WWYD - your package is leaking eddieyourdj 33 10,290 03-26-2012, 08:31 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj