Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toooosday, September 14, 2010
I've got the interior gutted out of an 09 f-150 and there are tons of really good hiding spots for smuggling stuff.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I really wish it would get cold here already. I'm tired of waking up and driving to work with the a/c on full blast.
34 this morning.

I'm going to assume that you have gotten your jackets out of summer storage then.

I think mine are still in my trunk from last spring. I might have put them in a closet though. I haven't needed one for 5 months.
Not yet, just heavier sweatshirts. Daytime highs still get into the upper 60's and low 70's.
On Tuesdays the uniform company comes. For some reason I decided to go through my pockets before I turned them in, and I found 2 twenty dollar bills, and a dime. :happy:

I wonder how much money I have left in my jeans in the past.
LeNeve Wrote:On Tuesdays the uniform company comes. For some reason I decided to go through my pockets before I turned them in, and I found 2 twenty dollar bills, and a dime. :happy:

beer money
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
i need a new tool box, the old one is running out of room. and NO i'm not buying a snap on box
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster is researching how to be more fertile.
:roflmao: :roflmao: that means she will start accepting and embracing :tater: :taterpie: and will :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: every night.

Now, that is just fucked up.
Which part cause I see nothing wrong
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Derick Wrote:i need a new tool box, the old one is running out of room. and NO i'm not buying a snap on box

craftsman then. They are pretty nice.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:On Tuesdays the uniform company comes. For some reason I decided to go through my pockets before I turned them in, and I found 2 twenty dollar bills, and a dime. :happy:

beer money
:high5:
Only 6 hours and 45 minutes until I can go home. :yawn:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i need a new tool box, the old one is running out of room. and NO i'm not buying a snap on box

craftsman then. They are pretty nice.
thats kinda what I'm looking at. I'd love to have the 40" but I just dont have room for it. So I'm going with the 26". But I'd like to have 6-7 drawers on top, for sockets, std wrenches, metric wrenches, all the other random tools, but on the bottom, I'd like a big cabinet for saws, etc, but also a drawer or 2 for hammers etc.
leneve can you send a pic of your box and how you organize it
Posted on the FMC Dealer front page this morning:
In case you receive customer questions, please remember that production of the North America Ranger will cease in 2011, when the Twin Cities plant will close, and the new Ranger to debut in Australia is not intended for our market.
LeNeve Wrote:Posted on the FMC Dealer front page this morning:
In case you receive customer questions, please remember that production of the North America Ranger will cease in 2011, when the Twin Cities plant will close, and the new Ranger to debut in Australia is not intended for our market.
:happy: Rangers are ugly. Sucks about the plant closing though.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:

yeah, rangers suck.
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

yeah, rangers suck.
comming from someone who owned one for 9000 miles, they do suck, and the service manager that told me he was gonna void my warranty can kiss my ass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Toooooesday, September 20, 2016 Beckster 9 1,350 09-21-2016, 01:08 PM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip