Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toooosday, September 14, 2010
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:a chic i know on facebook wants someone to show her the Abraham Lincoln. dirty dirty girl, god I wish I would have tapped that, so hot.

I don't know what the abraham lincoln is, but you should show her.
i offered to show her, but I need to let the hair grow first
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster is researching how to be more fertile.
:roflmao: :roflmao: that means she will start accepting and embracing :tater: :taterpie: and will :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: every night.

Now, that is just fucked up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Lohan fucked up her probation again.

Shocker! :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:a chic i know on facebook wants someone to show her the Abraham Lincoln. dirty dirty girl, god I wish I would have tapped that, so hot.

i offered to show her, but I need to let the hair grow first

What does hair have to do with knocking her out and jazzing on her?
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Urban Dictionary Wrote:The Abraham Lincoln is closely related to the angry pirate. When your getting head that is not satisfactory, you nut on the hoes mouth. Then you backhand her. If it knocks her out, you trim some hair off yourself and stick it on the splooge around her face where a beard and mustache would be. Then she wakes up and you have given her The Abraham Lincoln.

That slut Patty was licking my dick bad so I cold cocked her and gave her The Abraham Lincoln.

I wouldn't mind if those sex moves would just go away.
never mind. I figured out why you need the hair. It's been one of those mornings. :yawn:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Urban Dictionary Wrote:The Abraham Lincoln is closely related to the angry pirate. When your getting head that is not satisfactory, you nut on the hoes mouth. Then you backhand her. If it knocks her out, you trim some hair off yourself and stick it on the splooge around her face where a beard and mustache would be. Then she wakes up and you have given her The Abraham Lincoln.

That slut Patty was licking my dick bad so I cold cocked her and gave her The Abraham Lincoln.

Why? Does that happen to you alot?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know what the abraham lincoln is, but you should show her.

It sounds like there might be a second youtube video out there that we need to see....not the act, but the humiliating aftermath.
I am amused by the absurd sex moves. I highly doubt it has happened to anyone though. Unless they are getting paid and videoed doing it.
LeNeve Wrote:I am amused by the absurd sex moves. I highly doubt it has happened to anyone though. Unless they are getting paid and videoed doing it.

I like bringing it up to guys just to mess with them. It throws off, it's hilarious.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I wouldn't mind if those sex moves would just go away.

It sounds like there might be a second youtube video out there that we need to see....not the act, but the humiliating aftermath.

No, they don't let the good videos on YouTube. You gotta go to other Tubes for those.

It was funny hearing about the dirty Sanchez for the first time. But 10 years later, the joke is just old.
I really wish it would get cold here already. I'm tired of waking up and driving to work with the a/c on full blast.
LeNeve Wrote:I really wish it would get cold here already. I'm tired of waking up and driving to work with the a/c on full blast.
34 this morning.
I want another cup of coffee, but I have not eaten anything this morning, and I will get all dizzy, and shaky.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I really wish it would get cold here already. I'm tired of waking up and driving to work with the a/c on full blast.
34 this morning.

I'm going to assume that you have gotten your jackets out of summer storage then.

I think mine are still in my trunk from last spring. I might have put them in a closet though. I haven't needed one for 5 months.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Toooooesday, September 20, 2016 Beckster 9 1,350 09-21-2016, 01:08 PM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip