Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 9/20/2010.......
i bleed green Wrote:When I hit mine; if I could've revived it and beat it to death with a shovel, I would have.
:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:This day started off like crap.....I hit a deer with may car this morning.

Confusedwoot: I've been lucky for as many as I see regularly. I was with my sister when she hit one, broke both it's hind legs, it was awful.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:Bad enough. Headlight, bumper/grill, hood, radiator mounts, and who knows what else, are fucked.

That blows
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Do you get to keep the deer if you want it?
Yeah, you can. I don't.

I used to work with a guy a long time ago that would keep them. He lived out in the country where the deer liked to hang out. I think he hit them on purpose. He had a big old junk truck with a tire on the front.

There's a guy who keeps wild cats and I think bears. He collects the fresh kills from the side of the road to feed his animals.
I HATE PIE!!
You know what's really sick is when a semi hits one head on... It fucking obliterates the body into tiny pieces and the blood splatter is on the road forever. I hate driving through that and it's pretty common around here.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Do you get to keep the deer if you want it?
Yeah, you can. I don't.

I used to work with a guy a long time ago that would keep them. He lived out in the country where the deer liked to hang out. I think he hit them on purpose. He had a big old junk truck with a tire on the front.

There's a guy who keeps wild cats and I think bears. He collects the fresh kills from the side of the road to feed his animals.

Thats a pretty good idea.
LeNeve Wrote:Thats a pretty good idea.

And i am sure it saves him a lot of money.

I remember when i was young that the county would actually pick up the bodies, now they just lie on the sides of the roads, it's gross.
I HATE PIE!!
To change a fuel injector on a diesel under warranty takes about 1.5 hours. The tests, and paperwork you have to do to get Ford to pay for it take about 2 hours. IT's a real pain in the ass. Add to that it is windy as hell, and it blowing all my papers around, making it extra aggravating.

I remember when i was young that the county would actually pick up the bodies, now they just lie on the sides of the roads, it's gross.
Between black bears, coyotes, vultures, and crows, the carcasses usually don't last that long around here.

They pick up roadkill right away here. Unless it is on one of the back back roads.
LeNeve Wrote:To change a fuel injector on a diesel under warranty takes about 1.5 hours. The tests, and paperwork you have to do to get Ford to pay for it take about 2 hours. IT's a real pain in the ass. Add to that it is windy as hell, and it blowing all my papers around, making it extra aggravating.
why dont you close the door
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:To change a fuel injector on a diesel under warranty takes about 1.5 hours. The tests, and paperwork you have to do to get Ford to pay for it take about 2 hours. IT's a real pain in the ass. Add to that it is windy as hell, and it blowing all my papers around, making it extra aggravating.
why dont you close the door

Then it gets really hot in here. We do not have a/c out in the shop.
Brian in NY Wrote:Between black bears, coyotes, vultures, and crows, the carcasses usually don't last that long around here.

The main highway is a death trap for the animals trying to clean up. Not many black bears in my area, they stay to the north or hide really well. We have wolves, coyotes, buzzards and ravens. There have also been people saying there are at least 2 cougars in the area.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There have also been people saying there are at least 2 cougars in the area.
dont you wanna fuck a cougar too?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There have also been people saying there are at least 2 cougars in the area.
dont you wanna fuck a cougar too?

I prefer to keep my distance, thunks.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT