Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 9/20/2010.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
This day started off like crap.....I hit a deer with may car this morning.
Brian in NY Wrote:This day started off like crap.....I hit a deer with may car this morning.

That does suck. I flew by a deer that was in the middle of the road, at midnight, going really fast, and about 50 miles from any towns. I would have been fucked if I would have hit it.

That was the only time I have ever seen a deer in the road.
Brian in NY Wrote:This day started off like crap.....I hit a deer with may car this morning.
that sucks, how bad is it. I hit one back in '97. Car was pretty fucked
Do you get to keep the deer if you want it?
Bad enough. Headlight, bumper/grill, hood, radiator mounts, and who knows what else, are fucked.
LeNeve Wrote:Do you get to keep the deer if you want it?
Yeah, you can. I don't.
That's swoot, I've been fortunate not to have hit one yet. Had a couple of sightings, but no real close calls. Does that affect your insurance?
michaelangelo Wrote:Does that affect your insurance?
Thankfully, no.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Do you get to keep the deer if you want it?
Yeah, you can. I don't.

I used to work with a guy a long time ago that would keep them. He lived out in the country where the deer liked to hang out. I think he hit them on purpose. He had a big old junk truck with a tire on the front.
That's gay. I hit one in 08. Pain in the ass.
My father hit a deer coming home with a new car from the dealership. He was doing like 70 when he hit it and it smashed the bumper, hood and pushed the fender back into the the drivers door enough to damage the door too.
This Muslim chick in my class wears a face covering outside of class but she dropped something n starts dropping F bombs. Teachers says watch your language so she swears in German. Hilarious.
That sucks Brian....was the deer ok????...just found out the other secretary is leaving in 3 wks....that sucks for me b/c I'll have extra work... Wtf
Iva13 Wrote:That sucks Brian....was the deer ok????
Um, the deer did not survive.
Iva13 Wrote:That sucks Brian....was the deer ok????...just found out the other secretary is leaving in 3 wks....that sucks for me b/c I'll have extra work... Wtf
When I hit mine; if I could've revived it and beat it to death with a shovel, I would have.
That sucks about your extra work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21