Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint Dept.
Pete Nice Wrote:Any man who wears capri pants.

Does this really happen? Confusedhock:
The fucking post office. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: They misplaced my sewer bill so I had to stop at the water/sewer office to pay it. They misplaced around 400 others so at least they waived the late fee.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:The fucking post office. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: They misplaced my sewer bill so I had to stop at the water/sewer office to pay it. They misplaced around 400 others so at least they waived the late fee.

Manitoba Telecom Services (MTS) sent my inlaws a letter about their internet service. They sent it to Jim & Val Irving (my inlaws names) but my address.
The phone ringing when I'm taking a shit. :Flaming:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Any man who wears capri pants.
^^this^^
Not knowing what " THIS " means!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Hondo Wrote:The phone ringing when I'm taking a shit. :Flaming:
I just let it go to voicemail.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Hondo Wrote:The phone ringing when I'm taking a shit. :Flaming:

The guy talking on the phone in the stall next to me while I'm trying to take a shit.
That fat, ugly, smelly, stupid, fat, stupid, MEGA BITCH. Who holds up everybody up in line EVERY morning at the store buying lotto tickets, when my I'm buying my lunch and I have a scalding hot cup of coffee in my hand. Waiting....waiting....burny hands...waiting. Then after ten FUCKING minutes goes (in scatchy, ugly, mega bitch voice) "oh and I get one on the plus" (another three minutes go by) ....waiting...really burny hands now. FUCK YOU!!
I want to thow the coffee in her stoooopid face!!
STUPID FACE!!
I hope she wins. I really do. Then with all excited glee, the jubilation, the happiness that goes along with winning millions, she's careless.... Walking out of the store eyes diligently fixated on the most precious commodity that she will ever posess, out of the store she prances, smiles and dances...all the while never seeing that greyhound pull in.....BAM...SPLAT.
"fuck yeah" I will think to myself, as I pay for my coffee. That's what you deserve when you hold up the line for the other 20 people behind you.

Oh, and having the phone ring when your taking a shit. I agree. Especially when it's in another room. Not good times.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
cody Wrote:That fat, ugly, smelly, stupid, fat, stupid, MEGA BITCH. Who holds up everybody up in line EVERY morning at the store buying lotto tickets, when my I'm buying my lunch and I have a scalding hot cup of coffee in my hand. Waiting....waiting....burny hands...waiting. Then after ten FUCKING minutes goes (in scatchy, ugly, mega bitch voice) "oh and I get one on the plus" (another three minutes go by) ....waiting...really burny hands now. FUCK YOU!!
I want to thow the coffee in her stoooopid face!!
STUPID FACE!!
I hope she wins. I really do. Then with all excited glee, the jubilation, the happiness that goes along with winning millions, she's careless.... Walking out of the store eyes diligently fixated on the most precious commodity that she will ever posess, out of the store she prances, smiles and dances...all the while never seeing that greyhound pull in.....BAM...SPLAT.
"fuck yeah" I will think to myself, as I pay for my coffee. That's what you deserve when you hold up the line for the other 20 people behind you.

Oh, and having the phone ring when your taking a shit. I agree. Especially when it's in another room. Not good times.

Thank you Cody. I hate the convenience store old people, that hang out in the store playing the lottery, like it is there job. Kind of defeats the purpose of the supposedly "get in get out" store.

Our convenience stores have western union money transfer things. So for some reason the mexicans all show up during the lunch hour, and send money back to mexico. I really don't care about them sending money to their families, but it takes about 10 minutes for every transaction. Which can burn up alot of time.

I go in for an ice tea, and a chuckwagon sandwich, which I heat up untill it can't be held.

There have been times that I have dropped the steaming hot sandwich on the ground, stomped on it where the cheese squirts out like lava, placed my ice tea on the counter, and left.

There have been times that I have been banned from these stores, and one time, I spent the rest of the day "cooling" off at the local law enforcement center.

Crazy? Maybe. I just actually did, what everybody else in that line was thinking of doing.
I have posted my convenience store story, the guy being an asshole at 6AM to the new kid trying to get him his 16 money orders while everyone wanted to pay for their coffee and newspapers.

I have NO problem telling them about themselves.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I should have elucidated more thoroughly...

The phone ringing in the other room when I'm taking a shit. The important phone that every call is one I need to take. Not the usual bullshit cell or home phone. Then you get left doing the straddle out to find the fucking thing and when you do it stops ringing just as you get it. Naturally there's an even money chance of a chip of shit being on the floor somewhere. And God forbid you miss it and the girlfriend sees it first.

Been there.
The lottery ticket thing fucks me off too. They spend 20 minutes deciding which $1 ticket they want, like it makes a fucking difference. Also, paying with a check, get a debit card asshole. Checks should be banned in all stores, either they are old people that take forever, or someone that is writing a check that they know will bounce because they have no money.
DaveP Wrote:The lottery ticket thing fucks me off too. They spend 20 minutes deciding which $1 ticket they want, like it makes a fucking difference. Also, paying with a check, get a debit card asshole. Checks should be banned in all stores, either they are old people that take forever, or someone that is writing a check that they know will bounce because they have no money.
How bout on top of trying to pay with a check or declined credit card, they get on their fucking cell phone while there's 10 people behind them in line wanting to pay for their shit and go. And I'm sure that the cashier is :Flaming: at that point too. :riot:
Makes me wish I had a cell phone jammer.
DaveP Wrote:The lottery ticket thing fucks me off too. They spend 20 minutes deciding which $1 ticket they want, like it makes a fucking difference. Also, paying with a check, get a debit card asshole. Checks should be banned in all stores, either they are old people that take forever, or someone that is writing a check that they know will bounce because they have no money.

Most places in Canada don't accept checks anymore, well
at least not in Manitoba. Do you guys even know what
a debit card is? We get funny looks whenever we used to pull it out because it wasn't a credit card. The chick at Walmart in Minneapolis said she'd never seen one before and didn't know if it was going to work.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Most places in Canada don't accept checks anymore, well
at least not in Manitoba. Do you guys even know what
a debit card is? We get funny looks whenever we used to pull it out because it wasn't a credit card. The chick at Walmart in Minneapolis said she'd never seen one before and didn't know if it was going to work.
We can get debit cards here. I don't have one though.