Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint Dept.
Joe In PA Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:My fucking 2 week long headache and my inability to sleep.
Lay off the coffee? Do you drink alot of caffeine?

1 coffee in the morning and that's pretty much it. Sleep Apnea isn't helping.
If I drink a large coffee it is through me within half an hour.I pee twice and then it's gone.I could also drink coffee right before bedtime and fall right asleep.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brampton Wrote:Hockey
:roflmao:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:My fucking 2 week long headache and my inability to sleep.
Lay off the coffee? Do you drink alot of caffeine?

1 coffee in the morning and that's pretty much it. Sleep Apnea isn't helping.
If I drink a large coffee it is through me within half an hour.I pee twice and then it's gone.I could also drink coffee right before bedtime and fall right asleep.

You partake in substances that counter act that effect though right?
People who work for Lexus dealers.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:People who work for Lexus dealers.
:high5:
Homos.
Lazy, fat, non-handicapped people who ride around Walmart on the scooters when they should get off their butts and walk!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Lazy, fat, non-handicapped people who ride around Walmart on the scooters when they should get off their butts and walk!!!
i see this lady every day on my way to work, that rides around in one of those. I dont think she actually gets out of it. Every morning she is over at this hotdog stand buying food. Every day
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Any man who wears capri pants.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Lazy, fat, non-handicapped people who ride around Walmart on the scooters when they should get off their butts and walk!!!
i see this lady every day on my way to work, that rides around in one of those. I dont think she actually gets out of it. Every morning she is over at this hotdog stand buying food. Every day

I was at the grocery store once, and saw this guy, was at least 350. He had a shopping cart packed full of food. And he was just sitting on the cheese cooler.
Fat fuck needed a rest from buying so much food.

Those people irritate me, especially when some little old lady who actually needs one has to walk around the store because the lazy bastards won't give the machines up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Peeping toms.......but they say their proffesion is private investigator!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Any man who wears capri pants.
^^this^^
Brampton Wrote:Peeping toms.......but they say their proffesion is private investigator!!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:Peeping toms.......but they say their proffesion is private investigator!!!!

:high5:

Those people make us real Private Investigators look bad.