Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint Dept.
i bleed green Wrote:People that throw their cigarettes on the ground. I hope everyone that does it gets run over by a bus today.
:high5: The parking lot at work is full of them.
i bleed green Wrote:People that throw their cigarettes on the ground. I hope everyone that does it gets run over by a bus today.

:whomo:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:

I hate when they flick them out their car window and it hits my car. Fucktards! :Flaming:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I hate when they flick them out their car window and it hits my car. Fucktards! :Flaming:

I can smell when the person in the car in front of me is smoking and I get pissed off about it b/c I can smell it.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I hate when they flick them out their car window and it hits my car. Fucktards! :Flaming:
:worthlesswopics:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brian in NY Wrote:

Sorry Confusedad:
DaveP Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Sorry Confusedad:

Damn you! You owe me some Pepsi Throwback for that!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
negadave Wrote:I must have paid the $37 overdraft fee 15-20 times this year.
I'll pay some bills online, get gas twice, then not touch my debt card for 8 days. Check my ballance at the atm, still hundreds in there. I rent a movie for $1 out the redbox, or buy a $3 quart of oil go over by 2 bucks and they pay everything out then.

$40 for a quart of oil Confusedwoot: . I swear they hold that shit on purpose. Since nobody writes checks anymore, who really balences their checkbook?
I try not to keep alot of cash in the bank

I Knew it! assholes. I wish i got in on this lawsuit

Thursday, September 30, 2010 3:16 AM EDT

Webster Bank settles overdraft lawsuit for $2.8m

BY MARC SILVESTRINI REPUBLICAN-AMERICAN

Webster Bank said Wednesday it has agreed to pay $2.8 million to settle a class action lawsuit arising from its assessment and collection of overdraft fees form its checking account customers.

The suit was filed in Waterbury Superior Court on April 29 by Mark P. Kindall, an attorney with the West Hartford law firm Izard Nobel, on behalf of Kelly Methena, a Middlebury resident and Webster customer. Izard Nobel specializes in class action litigation.

The suit charged the bank with manipulating its customers' checking account debits in a way that maximizes the number of overdraft fees the bank can charge.

Specifically, the suit said the bank posts checks and ATM withdrawals not in the order in which they are written or received by the bank, but by posting the largest withdrawals first against the account balance, a process that drains the account faster and maximizes overdraft fees.

In a written statement, Webster said Wednesday it "continues to believe its practices were both proper and lawful."

The bank said it opted to pay the $2.8 million settlement "fully and finally to resolve the litigation and avoid any further expense and distraction occasioned" by the lawsuit.
negadave Wrote:Specifically, the suit said the bank posts checks and ATM withdrawals not in the order in which they are written or received by the bank, but by posting the largest withdrawals first against the account balance, a process that drains the account faster and maximizes overdraft fees.

That's exactly what my bank does. I told them it's bullshit and they tried to explain it and make is sound like they were doing me a favor. Fucking pieces of shit.
I hate banks.
Chip Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Specifically, the suit said the bank posts checks and ATM withdrawals not in the order in which they are written or received by the bank, but by posting the largest withdrawals first against the account balance, a process that drains the account faster and maximizes overdraft fees.

That's exactly what my bank does. I told them it's bullshit and they tried to explain it and make is sound like they were doing me a favor. Fucking pieces of shit.

The new laws do not allow that, actually by law, banks now have to process the smallest first to minimize fees.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The new laws do not allow that, actually by law, banks now have to process the smallest first to minimize fees.

Really? If that's true, I might go back to Bank of America lol. I lost almost a whole paycheck one time because I ate all weekend on my card and then a check cleared on Tuesday, and they ordered them check first (even though it was on a different business day), and then all the weekend transactions all the way back to Thursday afternoon. Bounced 9 items