Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, Sept 16, 2010.....I don't know what to title this
LeNeve Wrote:This guy comes in yesterday with his pick up. Says the alternator is not working. He says he has been working on it all day, and has put 2 alternators on it with no change.

I go to looking at it, and a fuse is not where its supposed to be. I put a new fuse the alternator goes to working. Took me 10 minutes maybe to look up the wiring diagrams, and replace that fuse. I tell him what was wrong. He says he took that fuse out to use for his tail lights. :dumass:

:roflmao:
So he took a fuse out, then his alternator stopped working. And he went through all that work without thinking it might have been the fuse?
LeNeve Wrote:This guy comes in yesterday with his pick up. Says the alternator is not working. He says he has been working on it all day, and has put 2 alternators on it with no change.

I go to looking at it, and a fuse is not where its supposed to be. I put a new fuse the alternator goes to working. Took me 10 minutes maybe to look up the wiring diagrams, and replace that fuse. I tell him what was wrong. He says he took that fuse out to use for his tail lights. :dumass:
:dumass: :dumass: :dumass:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao:
So he took a fuse out, then his alternator stopped working. And he went through all that work without thinking it might have been the fuse?

That is exactly what he did. He was all embarrased. It was hilarious. Silly farmers.
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:When I get to the point when people say it's time for me to go then that's when I need it done.
its time, you've reached that age.

Dibs on the dbn server and Krissy

[Image: middle-finger.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:If I still know some of you when I'm old and headed for a retirement home I need the younger members on this site to kill me.
so your ready to end it now?
do you want it close up 9mm style or from long range ala .270 style. Or maybe I can talk Krissy into smothering you with a pillow
how bout she does it slow with crushed glass in his food?

No, no.. That's so wrong. Mix his Gatorade with a bit of antifreeze.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:No, no.. That's so wrong. Mix his Gatorade with a bit of antifreeze.

How about someone just does it when the time comes instead of creating elaborate plans to kill me slowly.

:taterpie:
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:No, no.. That's so wrong. Mix his Gatorade with a bit of antifreeze.

How about someone just does it when the time comes instead of creating elaborate plans to kill me slowly.

wheres the fun in that?
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

wheres the fun in that?
slow death 5 :high5:
how bout mix rat poison in the parmesian cheese?
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there a couple cities that have a couple teams? Like New York for example. Gizmodo should have a little talk with their buddies over at DeadSpin.

http://gizmodo.com/5639745/verizon-bring...nd-of-2010
Good morning!
Chip Wrote:So, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there a couple cities that have a couple teams? Like New York for example. Gizmodo should have a little talk with their buddies over at DeadSpin.

I dont think the guys at gizmoto are big football fans, but if you count NY with 2 teams, and SF/Oakland, that brings the total to 30. So no one is left out
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there a couple cities that have a couple teams? Like New York for example. Gizmodo should have a little talk with their buddies over at DeadSpin.

I dont think the guys at gizmoto are big football fans, but if you count NY with 2 teams, and SF/Oakland, that brings the total to 30. So no one is left out

Sweet. That's what I thought. And I'll be due for a new phone early next year, hopefully I'll have a couple new 4G Android phones to choose from.
Joe In PA Wrote:

Hey! I was just trying to help out.. Sheesh!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:If I still know some of you when I'm old and headed for a retirement home I need the younger members on this site to kill me.
so your ready to end it now?
do you want it close up 9mm style or from long range ala .270 style. Or maybe I can talk Krissy into smothering you with a pillow
how bout she does it slow with crushed glass in his food?

I have a truck full of crushed glass... assorted colors.
its raining

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip