Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samuel Adams Oktoberfest
LeNeve Wrote:I LOVE IT!!!!!

I can't pin point the flavors I taste, but they are all good. So smooth, with this after taste that lingers pleasantly.

I need to start drinking less, or making more money. It's getting harder and harder to drink the cheap stuff now.

I'm so glad that this beer forum is here, and there are experts commenting. Thank you all very much.

:high5:

Probably one of the best fall seasonals out there. I am glad to hear you like it. Now you just need to find someplace that sells cheaper 6 packs b/c I can get a six of that stuff for $7
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I can't believe I drank bud light for 10 years straight without really trying anything other than corona, and dos equis. It's been a great month, seriously.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I can't pin point the flavors I taste, but they are all good. So smooth, with this after taste that lingers pleasantly.

I need to start drinking less, or making more money. It's getting harder and harder to drink the cheap stuff now.

I'm so glad that this beer forum is here, and there are experts commenting. Thank you all very much.

Probably one of the best fall seasonals out there. I am glad to hear you like it. Now you just need to find someplace that sells cheaper 6 packs b/c I can get a six of that stuff for $7

No possible way to find it cheaper, other than drive 120 miles round trip. That would cost me more just in gas money.

LeNeve Wrote:I can't believe I drank bud light for 10 years straight without really trying anything other than corona, and dos equis. It's been a great month, seriously.
Corona is the worst beer I've ever drank right up there with Old speckled hen.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Just bought 12 for todays thanksgiving meal at my Brothers......him and I will be happy!!!!
Brampton Wrote:Just bought 12 for todays thanksgiving meal at my Brothers......him and I will be happy!!!!
Where did you find it? They didn't have it at the beer store but I only checked at one.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Just bought 12 for todays thanksgiving meal at my Brothers......him and I will be happy!!!!
Where did you find it? They didn't have it at the beer store but I only checked at one.
LCBO....go to their website and find one in your area for stock
I had this last night, good beer. It was sweeter and maltier than I was expecting. One of the sweeter Octoberfest beers thus year.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sam Adams Winter Lager LeNeve 6 2,629 12-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice