Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/13/2010!
ap bikini team Wrote:2 models out of 1200 models over a nearly 7 year span, is good to me

Which is EXACTLY why I couldn't do Paul's job. (or teach high school for that matter) I'd be wanting to fuck all of them. A man's got to know his limitations...
Derick Wrote:so that makes it ok? actually I think 2 out of 1200 in 7 years isnt trying hard enough

now DETAILS
What details are you talking about?

Hondo Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:2 models out of 1200 models over a nearly 7 year span, is good to me

Which is EXACTLY why I couldn't do Paul's job. (or teach high school for that matter) I'd be wanting to fuck all of them. A man's got to know his limitations...

And having done both, Teaching High school is harder. Hormones are kicking in and between the "mentor" position you're in, there's a much larger chance to for the girl to try to screw you. And THAT is dangerous. Being an agent is easier. You can see the girls coming and steer clear of them (I've walked away from girls masturbating on a bed trying to get me to bang them).
ap bikini team Wrote:I've walked away from girls masturbating on a bed trying to get me to bang them.

so much to learn you do. never pass on ass
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
ap bikini team Wrote:What details are you talking about?

you know the standard Iva details
ap bikini team Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so that makes it ok? actually I think 2 out of 1200 in 7 years isnt trying hard enough

now DETAILS
What details are you talking about?

Hondo Wrote:

And having done both, Teaching High school is harder. Hormones are kicking in and between the "mentor" position you're in, there's a much larger chance to for the girl to try to screw you. And THAT is dangerous. Being an agent is easier. You can see the girls coming and steer clear of them (I've walked away from girls masturbating on a bed trying to get me to bang them).

Confusedhock: How the fuck are you able to walk away from freebies? Mos tof the guys I know would have dove in head first!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedhock: How the fuck are you able to walk away from freebies? Mos tof the guys I know would have dove in head first!
REAL GUYS would not hesitate. There is no way I'm passing that up, unless shes a grenade
Derick Wrote:looking at those photos i dont blame him for not wanting to get laid. he can do better

Derick Wrote:REAL GUYS would not hesitate. There is no way I'm passing that up, unless shes a grenade

So, what you're saying is....
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:looking at those photos i dont blame him for not wanting to get laid. he can do better

Derick Wrote:REAL GUYS would not hesitate. There is no way I'm passing that up, unless shes a grenade

So, what you're saying is....
this one is a grenade and Paul needs to man the fuck up
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:And having done both, Teaching High school is harder. Hormones are kicking in and between the "mentor" position you're in, there's a much larger chance to for the girl to try to screw you. And THAT is dangerous. Being an agent is easier. You can see the girls coming and steer clear of them (I've walked away from girls masturbating on a bed trying to get me to bang them).

Confusedhock: How the fuck are you able to walk away from freebies? Most of the guys I know would have dove in head first!

A few reasons.
1. It was in between sets at a photo shoot
2. It was the photographers house
3. The photographer's bed
4. And I didn't know when he'd be back (which turned out to be moments)
5. Her boyfriend was Rake Yon from Jackass and Viva La Bam. With what they do to themselves, I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be able do enough damage to him if he attacked (he was getting food).

Other than that, it's just not something I wanted to start as a trend. Once you get a reputation for banging models, it's something that doesn't go away. And ultimately that trend isn't something I'm willing to do if it costs me money in the future.
way to be the voice of reason. FAIL
Derick Wrote:way to be the voice of reason. FAIL

Sorry to burst the dream bubble lol.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Derick Wrote:way to be the voice of reason. FAIL

Sorry to burst the dream bubble lol.

Well, for future reference and people's enjoyment... You should just say you banged them. Big Grin
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/16/2010 NSFW! ap bikini team 19 6,255 01-05-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  South Central PA gathering week 6/24 Joe 14 8,316 06-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Joe
  The Long Awaited Nussie Of The Week ap bikini team 20 8,148 08-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Bikini Team Twitter ap bikini team 8 3,824 02-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Best of the year 2010 Derick 23 7,484 01-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Merry Christmas! Nussies of 2010! NSFW ap bikini team 14 5,270 12-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Last Post: WyoIan
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/20/10! ap bikini team 25 8,300 09-23-2010, 03:08 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/06/2010! ap bikini team 20 6,908 09-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/30/2010! ap bikini team 12 5,378 09-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/23/10! ap bikini team 13 4,086 08-24-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team