Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/13/2010!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's still new girl month!

Up Next:

June Huro
36DD-27-37
Long Beach Island, NJ

[Image: 39330_117757984943065_100001265913554_12...2934_n.jpg]
[Image: 4c7f21a8c8c79.jpg]
[Image: 58314_123069764411887_100001265913554_14...9287_n.jpg]
[Image: 4c78247c69109.jpg]
[Image: 4c7828792f0f6.jpg]
Not digging her at all.

Not feeling her face. At all.

While most of her pictures are decent, in picture 2, she looks terrible, like some myspace chick who thinks she is a model. Chubby too. She doesn't look like that in the other pictures, maybe due to the angles. Which one is the real her? That second picture is awful.

I would give her some anal after 10 beers at 2AM when the better options are already all gone.
Yeah the 2nd pic I really like her face (will probably crop it up that way). The panties are worn too high and it causes her curves to disappear. The last two are the best representations of her. She's just very new and I don't have enough pics of her, so those are the best I have.
Once again someone has gone loco with a Sharpie...I guess I'm too old to get that "design" fad.

While she's more representative of an "average" girl I think she's down on the hot list compared to the usual ones offered up.
Ok, remind me Wednesday, not to log onto the boards Thursday when she's over for our date LOL
ap bikini team Wrote:Ok, remind me Wednesday, not to log onto the boards Thursday when she's over for our date LOL

Date?!?!?! Details, please. What is her nationality???
Thanks Paul but this girl is not my steeze at all.
Paul -- your not dating this girl are you ?

The last photo is probably the best one.

Photo 1 = ok
photo 2 = fat
photo 3 = to much denim, wtf is wrong with the underwear behind her wrist, looks all bunchy
Photo 4 = I get what shes trying to do, but its not working

I'll pass
DAMN!! LOOK at the SIZE of those TITTYS, yum-yum :wanker:
not super hot but :hitit:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Date?!?!?! Details, please. What is her nationality???

lol Yes date. We're having a movie night. We both love cheesy 80's movies. So we're watching some classically bad movies like The Gate, Night of the Comet, and then going to watch a few comedies like Ferris Bueller's Day Off. While that's going on, I'm cooking dinner (2 sauce Baked Ziti, with a standard tomato sauce and a spinach mornay sauce topped with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese). Should be a fun time.

Derick Wrote:Paul -- your not dating this girl are you ?

The last photo is probably the best one.

Photo 1 = ok
photo 2 = fat
photo 3 = to much denim, wtf is wrong with the underwear behind her wrist, looks all bunchy
Photo 4 = I get what shes trying to do, but its not working

I'll pass

I'll go pic by pic:

1. decent, but the photographer isn't known for his ability to pose models.
2. On period, and addressed earlier with the bottoms too high, and making the torso look huge.
3. It's a ruffled bottom (similar to a small skirt). It's something to shoot in, not really something you'd wear, unless you're trying for an all denim look and want to accent it with things.
4. Same about #2.
Her face looks a little off.
But damn, I love that body. Even thought it looks really different from pic to pic.
Oh, and they forgot to touch up her ass in pic #3, didn't they?
ap bikini team Wrote:I'm cooking dinner (2 sauce Baked Ziti, with a standard tomato sauce and a spinach mornay sauce topped with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese).

jeez, i'd like to date you too, but i dont put out that easy
Chip Wrote:Oh, and they forgot to touch up her ass in pic #3, didn't they?

It's actually something I don't like from that photographer. He uses what's called a Hi pass filter. It creates harsh tons that really bring out hair and clothing details. The adverse affect to that is it is hell on skin. ANY imperfection is magnified 10 times because of this. So what doesn't really need to be touched up because of even lighting suddenly becomes a mess because of the lighting changes.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oh, and they forgot to touch up her ass in pic #3, didn't they?

It's actually something I don't like from that photographer. He uses what's called a Hi pass filter. It creates harsh tons that really bring out hair and clothing details. The adverse affect to that is it is hell on skin. ANY imperfection is magnified 10 times because of this. So what doesn't really need to be touched up because of even lighting suddenly becomes a mess because of the lighting changes.

Ah. It just looks a lot more pale then the rest of her.
Like she's been sitting in baby powder.
Pages: 1 2 3