Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9-10-10 FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote::hitit:
with a stick
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:I was programming a PCM yesterday, and midway through the laptop crashed. Now I can't even start this freaking thing. I can't get the keys re-programmed. Very frustrating
oooops
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::hitit:
with a stick

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Some jack off just pulled right into the shop with a chevy. Wtf
ordered all the parts for my bike this morning. Except some jagoff last night out bid me on ebay for the headlights, then some other jagoff, decided to put a bid in on the 2nd set. I was gonna "buy now" this morning. bastards
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Long day at work today. DJing a surprise 16th birthday party tomorrow night!!!
please, please take pics
Misties. :high5:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:I was programming a PCM yesterday, and midway through the laptop crashed. Now I can't even start this freaking thing. I can't get the keys re-programmed. Very frustrating

That happens quite a bit on heavy trucks when reprogramming them especially if you leave them on over night. We have to wipe the ECM or BCM clean and then reprogram it back to the way it was. Instead of taking .4 it take an hour.
Sticky keyboard will do it every time!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Sticky keyboard will do it every time!!!
:eek: How dare you!
Nussie_T Wrote:

That happens quite a bit on heavy trucks when reprogramming them especially if you leave them on over night. We have to wipe the ECM or BCM clean and then reprogram it back to the way it was. Instead of taking .4 it take an hour.

I have a couple hours into this one already. Lame
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I have a couple hours into this one already. Lame

What we do now before we reprogram them is we open up the ECM parameters to view all. Print out the three page report and then continue on with the reflash, if it does go down for some reason. You have the parameter sheet printed out and it takes less time.
Derick Wrote:
oooops

the erased vehicle.
thats no thing, only an f150.
Is it possible to dominate the DVR "scene"? What dat mean?
Brian in NY Wrote:Is it possible to dominate the DVR "scene"? What dat mean?
i dont even know what that means

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip