Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-10-10 FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
:yawn: good morning everyone...where is everybody???
All you got to do is roll over and you'll see I'm here
Derick Wrote:All you got to do is roll over and you'll see I'm here

what a nice thought...thanks Derick!!!
whats up folks
Thursday night football. I'm tired, and slightly buzzed still. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Long day at work today. DJing a surprise 16th birthday party tomorrow night!!!
Brampton Wrote:whats up folks
your not pokes. :dumass:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Long day at work today. DJing a surprise 16th birthday party tomorrow night!!!
please, please take pics
what to do today. I half way feel like being productive, but on the other hand i dont feel like doing shit
Derick Wrote:what to do today. I half way feel like being productive, but on the other hand i dont feel like doing shit

I don't feel like doing shit. Someone left one of the laptops unplugged last night and the battery died. Now he is using the other one while I sit here and wait.
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Long day at work today. DJing a surprise 16th birthday party tomorrow night!!!
please, please take pics
They're just kids you poor, sad man!!!
We have 2 big garage doors to the shop here. They are both open. For some reason people feel the need to park in front of these doors all the time. Now for the second time this morning I am waiting for someone to move so I can do my job. I want to punch whoever it is.

I feel very negative today.
I was also 8 minutes late today, because grandpa Mcgee was cruising around at 5 mph. I think old people should be confined to their homes during peak commute hours. What happened to the good old days, where the old folks woke up at 4:30 am went to the donut shop, and stayed out of everyone's way until 9 am?
I need a nap.
I'm going to Maxim today to pick up a co worker for lunch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24