Poll: Over or under $75,000 a year
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I make $75,000 or more a year
23.08%
3 23.08%
I make less than $75,000 a year
76.92%
10 76.92%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy? Over/Under $75k
The report says if you make $75,000+ a year you are more likely to be happy.
This seems like a lot in this economy.....
Well anonymously in the survey above, are you over or under $75,000?
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
The job I quit 3 months ago was 75+ and I hated every bit of it. I was unhappy at after work because I knew I had to go back the next day.
I make 40k and I am miserable, been looking for a new job for over a year now, I lose money every day with my job, at 75K I would be able to focus on my future more
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I need more money if i'm ever gonna buy a house Lame
If you really want to get swooted out. Take what you make every year,Times, how many more years you can work for. Then think about what "the situation" just made this year.
Do I add mine and Boe's together for household income ....or just mine????? Me I'm under, but w/Boe we're over!
Howver, I do get $6000.00 per yr tax free since they don't have to pay for my medical b/c I'm on Boe's policy...they give me 500.00 a month tax free...so that's good.
Iva13 Wrote:Do I add mine and Boe's together for household income ....or just mine????? Me I'm under, but w/Boe we're over!

I think it is individual. That was my question earlier, but I am pretty sure it is per person not per couple.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:Do I add mine and Boe's together for household income ....or just mine????? Me I'm under, but w/Boe we're over!

Bo has to me raking in like twice that with all the cars he has. Eitehr that or he's a drug dealer on the side.
The report was $75,000 per person
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:

Bo has to me raking in like twice that with all the cars he has. Eitehr that or he's a drug dealer on the side.

Exactly what I always think, plus what Iva has described about their mortgage and the vacations and stuff they go on. Unless he saved a shitload in his 20's or something. Then again, strippers and hookers in Ohio are bargain priced.....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
This is kind of a hard question to answer...

Me personally at my full time job I make less than $75 a year. Jim at his full time job makes a little less than $75 a year but is getting a pay increase in January so he might break the barrier.
I never contributed to our business in this amount either. We've only had the business running since April and we made some cash, since we've hired Phil at the end of July we've made over $10K and we just started our newest recycle contract.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Exactly what I always think, plus what Iva has described about their mortgage and the vacations and stuff they go on. Unless he saved a shitload in his 20's or something. Then again, strippers and hookers in Ohio are bargain priced.....

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being a drug dealer, pimp or bookie. In fact if that's how he got all of theose cars I want to know where I sign up.
Imagine the potential we'd have if we all had the same interest in something that we could make money on. We already have people all over the continent.
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being a drug dealer, pimp or bookie. In fact if that's how he got all of theose cars I want to know where I sign up.

I would consider one of those for a nice little side job to make some extra $$$
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 12/03 - Happy Birthday Joe and Robert! JDubb 55 20,897 12-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Chip