Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12/03 - Happy Birthday Joe and Robert!
Good morning butts!
10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. SPEEDING TRAIN CRASH RAISES QUESTIONS ABOUT SAFETY MEASURES
Some experts say the Metro-North derailment could have been avoided if an automated crash-prevention technology had been installed on the system.

2. HOW OBAMA IS TRYING TO MOVE PAST HEALTH CARE SITE ISSUES
The president is focusing on the benefits of the law while accusing the GOP of trying to take them away without offering alternatives.

3. PROTESTERS STORM PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE COMPOUND IN BANGKOK
In a reversal o f tactic, Thai police remove barricades and don't stop demonstrators' moves.

4. PORTRAIT EMERGES OF DETAINED AMERICAN IN NORTH KOREA
The 85-year-old vet is remembered affectionately by members of his feared South Korean guerrilla group.

5. VIN DIESEL VISITS PAUL WALKER CRASH SITE
The "Fast and Furious" actor attended a private memorial service before thanking fans for paying their respects to his late co-star.

6. ISRAELIS PIT BIBI VS. BOUGIE
In a country with a tough militaristic image, people often call politicians and army leaders by their colorful childhood nicknames.

7. WHAT A PA. MUSEUM IS LETTING BLIND VISITORS DO
Tactile tours of an archaeology center allow vision-impaired guests to touch and feel ancient artifacts.

8. WHY INTERNET SHOPPING TAXES ARE HERE TO STAY
The Supreme Court turns away appeals from Amazon.com and Overstock.com in their fight against a N.Y. court decision forcing them to remit sales tax on online purchases.

9. JAPAN'S TRADITIONAL CUISINE SEEKS GLOBAL HERITAGE NOD
Chefs say Japanese "washoku" cooking, which symbolizes harmony and uses seasonal flavors, is threatened by the rise of fast food staples such as McDonald's and Krispy Kreme.

10. SEAHAWKS CLINCH BERTH, EYE HOMEFIELD
Russell Wilson throws three touchdown passes and Seattle becomes the first team to clinch a spot in the NFC playoffs with a 34-7 win over New Orleans.
It's as if you fuck this stuff up on purpose.
a little extra octane in the 98 cabernet today.
Brian Wrote:It's as if you fuck this stuff up on purpose.

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

I'm still laughing.

So, we're just doing this here until a moderator shows up?
JDubb Wrote:2. HOW OBAMA IS TRYING TO MOVE PAST HEALTH CARE SITE ISSUES
The president is focusing on the benefits of the law while accusing the GOP of trying to take them away without offering alternatives.

Yeah, who cares if no one can sign up?
Let's talk about how great it will be when they do sign up.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm still laughing.

So, we're just doing this here until a moderator shows up?

:roflmao: :roflmao: they may have given up on him.
JDubb's alarm clock plays this song every morning to help get him pumped up to take on a new day.

[youtube]Rnku5W5QZfs[/youtube]
1. SPEEDING TRAIN CRASH RAISES QUESTIONS ABOUT SAFETY MEASURES
Some experts say the Metro-North derailment could have been avoided if an automated crash-prevention technology had been installed on the system.
So, I am thinking this was caused by kids putting nickels on the tracks

2. HOW OBAMA IS TRYING TO MOVE PAST HEALTH CARE SITE ISSUES
It's like a friggin soap opera.. SO much drama going on around that deal

3. PROTESTERS STORM PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE COMPOUND IN BANGCOCK
In a reversal o f tactic, Thai police remove barricades and don't stop demonstrators' moves.
:roflmao: (I watched Hangover over the weekend)

5. VIN DIESEL VISITS PAUL WALKER CRASH SITE
The "Fast and Furious" actor attended a private memorial service before thanking fans for paying their respects to his late co-star.
Oh, did he cry? What did he have for lunch afterwards?? Ok, nevermind, I don't care. I am tired of hearing about it. All I care to know is what will they do with F&F 7?

6. ISRAELIS PIT BIBI VS. BOUGIE
In a country with a tough militaristic image, people often call politicians and army leaders by their colorful childhood nicknames.
Someone is gonna be screwed if their nickname was something like "Bed wetter".

8. WHY INTERNET SHOPPING TAXES ARE HERE TO STAY
The Supreme Court turns away appeals from Amazon.com and Overstock.com in their fight against a N.Y. court decision forcing them to remit sales tax on online purchases.
They just love to squeeze every single last damn cent out of us, don't they? Fucking bastards.

9. JAPAN'S TRADITIONAL CUISINE SEEKS GLOBAL HERITAGE NOD
Chefs say Japanese "washoku" cooking, which symbolizes harmony and uses seasonal flavors, is threatened by the rise of fast food staples such as McDonald's and Krispy Kreme.
Pretty soon, they will all be fat
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Land O Lakes makes some kick ass hot cocoa. I need to find a better variety pack than this and try the ones I've never had.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/land-o-lake...navAction=

•6 Chocolate Supreme packets
•6 French Chocolate & Vanilla packets
•6 Warm Oatmeal Cookie packets
•6 Raspberry & Chocolate packets
•6 Arctic White packets
•6 S'Mores packets
•6 Caramel packets

Upon further hunting they also have a Cinnamon flavored, butterscotch, & Irish Creme.

Now, that makes for some awesome gifts ideas.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

[Image: navy6uqa.jpg]

[Image: e5yzuqam.jpg]
Man, I feel like I should have posted some baby pictures or something.
So I just had a meltdown in line at the grocery store. I don't think I'll be shopping there again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you happy? Over/Under $75k BigFan 25 8,726 09-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post: the keifer